FBI Agents Ready to Revolt over the Cozy Clinton Probe

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Sure enough, Clinton's corruption has no bounds.

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing.

“The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible.”

"The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design.” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly.”

“Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth.”

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post

I suppose Comey admits the problem himself at the end of this clip, after uncovering all the Clinton lies:

Yet another reason you MUST go out and make that vote AGAINST HILLARY.

Every organization if the federal government has been thoroughly corrupted. This is how tyrants are born!

Yet another reason you MUST go out and make that vote AGAINST HILLARY.

Every organization if the federal government has been thoroughly corrupted. This is how tyrants are born!

Most Banana Republics seem to have more law and order indeed.

It's corruption at the highest levels of government in full display. Those that choose to ignore it are the same ones that enabled it in the first place.

Last edited:
It's corruption at the highest levels of government in full display. Those that choose to ignore it are the same ones that enabled it in the first place.

It's criminal indeed...

“In my 25 years with the bureau, I never had any ground rules in my interviews,” said retired agent Dennis V. Hughes, the first chief of the FBI’s computer investigations unit.

Clinton’s interview, the culmination of a yearlong investigation, lasted just 3½ hours. Despite some 40 bouts of amnesia, she wasn’t called back for questioning; and three days later, Comey cleared her of criminal wrongdoing.

“The FBI has politicized itself, and its reputation will suffer for a long time,” Hughes said. “I hold Director Comey responsible.”

"The accommodations afforded Clinton and her aides are “unprecedented,” Biasello added, “which is another way of saying this outcome was by design.” He called Comey’s decision not to seek charges “cowardly.”

“Each month for 27 years, I received oral and computer admonishments concerning the proper protocol for handling top secret and other classified material, and was informed of the harsh penalties, to include prosecution and incarceration,” for mishandling such material, he pointed out. “Had myself or my colleagues engaged in behavior of the magnitude of Hillary Clinton, as described by Comey, we would be serving time in Leavenworth.”

I suppose Comey admits the problem himself at the end of this clip, after uncovering all the Clinton lies:

like the rest of the government agencies

the fbi has been corrupted

and is an unreliable source

like the rest of the government agencies

the fbi has been corrupted

and is an unreliable source

Clinton will destroy the separation of powers as the POTUS. The west will be done.

Bush / Cheney had the FBI & CIA stand down so Al Qaeda could attack & Bush could kill 8,000 US citizens! They stove-piped lies about Iraq to fool congress into voting for war. No problem there, but Hillary accidentally sends fragments of classified text in 3 emails & you believe she should be jailed.:disbelief:

Bush / Cheney had the FBI & CIA stand down so Al Qaeda could attack & Bush could kill 8,000 US citizens! They stove-piped lies about Iraq to fool congress into voting for war. No problem there, but Hillary accidentally sends fragments of classified text in 3 emails & you believe she should be jailed.:disbelief:

Tell me more how I don't have a problem with Bush. He's a fraud.

This thread is about a other establishment fraud, Hillary Clinton.

The list of perceived sins which have angered some of the agents is lengthy. One of the most recent (and perhaps worst) was Comey’s choice to agree to destroy Cheryl Mills’ laptop after an investigation into its contents was severely limited. The agents also cite the number of witnesses who were offered immunity in exchange for testimony, including some who might have wound up being targets of the investigation themselves. That’s understandable in many criminal cases because you’re willing to let some of the smaller fish walk if they help nail down the primary target. But as noted in the interviews, the agents were quick to point out that some of these immunized witnesses still suffered critical memory lapses when recounting the events surrounding the handling of the server.

FBI agents reportedly close to revolt over Comey’s friendly treatment of Clinton - Hot Air

The FBI employees will be grateful that Trump is going to open a new investigation when elected.

You know what to do for the justice to be served.

Forum List

Back