Europeans Protest "Islamisation"

Whatever the protesters may be (Neo-Nazi S.A. Brownshirts? European defenders? Anti-Muslim? Anti-Islamism?) their numbers are growing. The protests may just be the vanguard of a growing discontent. Stay tuned.

Cologne cathedral will go dark in protest at anti-Islam march - Telegraph

PEGIDA - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
However Europeans are not the vanguard in the world. Americans are already ill with Islamophobia. We can teach them what to yell and how to protest... Anti-Islamism movement is a world-wide trend as I see. It's origin is unclear for me.

Whatever the protesters may be (Neo-Nazi S.A. Brownshirts? European defenders? Anti-Muslim? Anti-Islamism?) their numbers are growing. The protests may just be the vanguard of a growing discontent. Stay tuned.

However Europeans are not the vanguard in the world. Americans are already ill with Islamophobia. We can teach them what to yell and how to protest... Anti-Islamism movement is a world-wide trend as I see. It's origin is unclear for me.

I was referring to the PEDIGA and the German protests as being the front line in what may become Europe's next spasm and I don't believe Americans are "ill with Islamophobia."

This is great news. German nationals are fed up with 3rd world multiculturalism wrecking their sovereignty, traditions and heritage.

Europe does not have the American disability. Europe was not settled by immigrants.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with people dressed in medieval gear blowing up farmers markets.

This is great news. German nationals are fed up with 3rd world multiculturalism wrecking their sovereignty, traditions and heritage.

Ah ... German traditions and heritage. Just what the world needs now.

The German nationalists have a right to protect their sovereignty and identity.

The world already knows what happens when German Nationalists get together.

Nazi Party - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As General Patton stated:

"We fought the wrong nation"

Yeah, they begin to act like muslims (with better attire and more sophisticated transportation).

This protests have everything to do with Islamic fundamentalism ....Sharia Law shit ...beheadings ...Dark Ages regression...Islamic invasion of Europe!

THEY ARE FED UP!

Who can blame them.

A pretty timely thread. It is safe to predict that these European anti-Islam protests will be growing in both numbers and attitude. "Allahu Akbar" is now being translated as "Killing For My God."

Pollacks need to get out of UK and Western Europe as well, along with Muslims.

This protests have everything to do with Islamic fundamentalism ....Sharia Law shit ...beheadings ...Dark Ages regression...Islamic invasion of Europe!

THEY ARE FED UP!

Who can blame them.

Unfortunately the Muslim populations in many of these European countries such as France and UK have reached beyond critical mass for them to realistically do anything about it.

THEY ARE FED UP!

Who can blame them.

Unfortunately the Muslim populations in many of these European countries such as France and UK have reached beyond critical mass for them to realistically do anything about it.
Bullshit. They can easily stop immigration, round up illegals, and implement voluntary repatriation. It just takes the will, which you don't have.

THEY ARE FED UP!

Who can blame them.

Yup and their immigration laws are probably to blame.

Hell. France has been letting Muslims in for decades and now they are paying the price.

As far as I'm concerned Muslims should stay in the middle east.

They have done nothing to rein in their jihadist brothers and have no problem with what those shitbags do. Leave em all in the middle east.

As General Patton stated:

"We fought the wrong nation"

His use of hyperbole obviously escapes you. He had already vanquished the Nazi threat which had overrun Europe and much of the USSR and was letting known his feelings about the communists. Only intellectually unarmed knuckle-draggers would interpret his words to mean Nazism was less dangerous to the world than communism.

Forum List

Back