Donald Trump Says Chicago Cops Aren't Tough Enough

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
Trump suggests Chicago could solve crime problem 'in a week' if cops got tougher

"Experts who have studied crime for years, however, say a complex mix of factors may be at fault, including the city's undeterred gang problem and the proliferation of guns, as well as a long history of poverty, joblessness, segregation and neglect in crime-ridden neighborhoods."

Here in the state I am living in the police have roadblocks to catch drunk drivers. Maybe Chicago police could try this for guns? And have extra units to stop or chase down turnarounds.

A week? Trump has his head up his ass on this one.

Even allowing for his penchant to be sarcastic and/or exaggerate and therefore not say exactly what he really means; judging by this statement I don't think Trump has the first damn notion how to "solve" the crime problem in Chicago.

If he did he'd know there is no 'solving' it. Reducing it maybe. Solving it? Never.

I want to see how conservatives are going to defend this. I wonder if they'll go with "liberal media is overblowing this" or "He's just joking" defense.

Trump suggests Chicago could solve crime problem 'in a week' if cops got tougher

"Experts who have studied crime for years, however, say a complex mix of factors may be at fault, including the city's undeterred gang problem and the proliferation of guns, as well as a long history of poverty, joblessness, segregation and neglect in crime-ridden neighborhoods."

Here in the state I am living in the police have roadblocks to catch drunk drivers. Maybe Chicago police could try this for guns? And have extra units to stop or chase down turnarounds.

:lol:

:dig:

Chicago cops have been beaten down. Chicago cops of 1955 would pacify the jungle in a week.

I want to see how conservatives are going to defend this. I wonder if they'll go with "liberal media is overblowing this" or "He's just joking" defense.

He'll claim "I was being sarcastic"....

".... but not that sarcastic, to be honest ("honest!") with you...."

Having it both ways even after walking it back -- Priceless.

What rights?

The phrase "a complex mix of factors may be at fault, including the city's undeterred gang problem and the proliferation of guns, as well as a long history of poverty, joblessness, segregation and neglect in crime-ridden neighborhoods" can more simply be summed up by the phrase "Ruled by Democrats".

Forum List

Back