Dear FBI whores....yes, whores.....bring it on!!

If the GOP lead FBI HIllary hunters have anything on Hillary Clinton that is worthy of her going to prison, Please please put the shit out there and lets get this shit over with. Otherwise, stop with the bullshit of every motherfuckin day, coming up with more shit, that you have no intentions of filing against her, only to taint the waters of this election season with innuendo's and bullshit. It is absolutely amazing how this country is allowing the highest law of the land, our FBI agents to waste all this time on shit, they have no intentions of persuing in a federal court. If you have shit on the bitch, than bring it to trial and lets have at it.
57bc5481170000ae02c74dff.jpg

Truth be told, both she and Donald are as crooked at they come.

Are you referring to the '15,000 documents'?

That wasn't the FBI. That a Freedom of Information Request. The FBI already addressed the documents that it found that Hillary didn't disclose to them in Comey's statement.
It is in fact the FBI who is leaking the back drop behind all these emails that are now being discussed. Stop with the excuses

Can you give me a recent example?
Reports of the planned release of the FBI’s investigative files on Clinton to Congress or the public also drew complaints from some former Justice Department officials that doing so would set a bad precedent. Ron Weich, dean of the University of Baltimore Law School and a former assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, said “the Hill wants to second-guess the investigation. Congress wants to put on their Sherlock Holmes hats and decide whether Hillary Clinton Reports of the planned release of the FBI’s investigative files on Clinton to Congress or the public also drew complaints from some former Justice Department officials that doing so would set a bad precedent. Ron Weich, dean of the University of Baltimore Law School and a former assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, said “the Hill wants to second-guess the investigation. Congress wants to put on their Sherlock Holmes hats and decide whether Hillary Clinton
should've been indicted.”
Congress is getting all this second hand information from FBI leaks. Them is facts.

Where is there any mention of 'leaks' from the FBI in anything you just posted?

Your narrative and what you're posting don't match.
Please, give us some recent examples of what you're talking about.

Why don't ewe shut up about Trump? Just a thought!
I'm a private citizen, I'm not some arm of the federal government trying to sway voters this election season, Willow fuck head. And I'm not on the fuckin news about it either, shit mouth bitch.
Well I am too you as swapped red butted shit for brains nitwit. So I can bitch about fucking Hillary all I want to. Go eat some shit.

Now right there's ya some terrific asstoot american political analysis, I don't care who ya are!

If the GOP lead FBI HIllary hunters have anything on Hillary Clinton that is worthy of her going to prison, Please please put the shit out there and lets get this shit over with. Otherwise, stop with the bullshit of every motherfuckin day, coming up with more shit, that you have no intentions of filing against her, only to taint the waters of this election season with innuendo's and bullshit. It is absolutely amazing how this country is allowing the highest law of the land, our FBI agents to waste all this time on shit, they have no intentions of persuing in a federal court. If you have shit on the bitch, than bring it to trial and lets have at it.
57bc5481170000ae02c74dff.jpg

Truth be told, both she and Donald are as crooked at they come.

Are you referring to the '15,000 documents'?

That wasn't the FBI. That a Freedom of Information Request. The FBI already addressed the documents that it found that Hillary didn't disclose to them in Comey's statement.
It is in fact the FBI who is leaking the back drop behind all these emails that are now being discussed. Stop with the excuses

Can you give me a recent example?
Reports of the planned release of the FBI’s investigative files on Clinton to Congress or the public also drew complaints from some former Justice Department officials that doing so would set a bad precedent. Ron Weich, dean of the University of Baltimore Law School and a former assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, said “the Hill wants to second-guess the investigation. Congress wants to put on their Sherlock Holmes hats and decide whether Hillary Clinton Reports of the planned release of the FBI’s investigative files on Clinton to Congress or the public also drew complaints from some former Justice Department officials that doing so would set a bad precedent. Ron Weich, dean of the University of Baltimore Law School and a former assistant attorney general for legislative affairs at the Justice Department, said “the Hill wants to second-guess the investigation. Congress wants to put on their Sherlock Holmes hats and decide whether Hillary Clinton
should've been indicted.”
Congress is getting all this second hand information from FBI leaks. Them is facts.

Where is there any mention of 'leaks' from the FBI in anything you just posted?

Your narrative and what you're posting don't match.
Please, give us some recent examples of what you're talking about.
The FBI Leaks Begin: Emails At Center Of Hillary Criminal Probe Revealed

“Is there going to be political interference? If there’s enough evidence to prosecute, will there be political interference?” Grassley wondered aloud on Friday. "And if there’s political interference, then I assume that somebody in the FBI is going to leak these reports and it’s either going to have an effect politically or it’s going to lead to prosecution if there’s enough evidence....this was the early days of the investigations...since then as of yesterday, leak after leak after leak.

Forum List

Back