DC Mayor flip flops and proposes new "tough on crime" policy. Maybe other DEM leaders will admit they are wrong about crime.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Cure the cause or crime will continue. Politicians and society are too lazy and there is no money to be made so...

It's like someone who gets lung cancer from smoking for years and then yells loudly "I'm gonna get tough on this with some serious radiation!"

The D's have been pushing to give Criminals the vote for years, this flipflop is going to hurt them with sociopaths who now have a say in these liberal jurisdictions.

The Black Lives Matter advocate and Cop hater Murial Bowser has seen the error of her ways and now is bringing a "tough on crime" policy including police enforcement of drug-free zones. Wow, maybe other DEM mayors in our crime infested cities will follow suit!

They are waking up, one by one. Who would have ever thought that being soft on crime would lead to more crime?

I wonder why the change of heart? What a betrayal to the dembot base

"Tough on crime" is a popular statement, and has been for as long as I can remember.

I'm curious about the police enforced: drugs free zones. How big will these zones be? A zip code, or a city block? What if drugs penetrate the drug free zones, and they don't know about it? Are they still drug free zones? Probably.

"Tough on crime" is a popular statement, and has been for as long as I can remember.

I'm curious about the police enforced: drugs free zones. How big will these zones be? A zip code, or a city block? What if drugs penetrate the drug free zones, and they don't know about it? Are they still drug free zones? Probably.
Maybe we can make the White House a drug free zone

Forum List

Back