Cotton at Reagan Institute on liberal foreign policy:"i dont want to say they're unAmerican, but since Wilson, liberals have wanted decline by design"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
From the beginning, early progressives like Woodrow Wilson repudiated our Founding in favor of globalist fantasies abroad and big government at home. By Vietnam, leftists had begun to blame America first for the world’s problems—just as Barack Obama did for eight years as he apologized and sought to atone for America’s supposed sins. Along the way, Democrats have sold out America’s sovereignty and hollowed out our military to restrain American power. Even when Democrats have acted tough, it usually ends in disaster, from John Kennedy’s debacle at the Bay of Pigs to Bill Clinton’s fiasco in Mogadishu to Joe Biden’s humiliating retreat from Afghanistan.

watch live here:

From the beginning, early progressives like Woodrow Wilson repudiated our Founding in favor of globalist fantasies abroad and big government at home. By Vietnam, leftists had begun to blame America first for the world’s problems—

The founders warned us against getting involved in overseas wars.

I was in Central America when Reagan took the People's Lands and gave them back to United Fruit Company ...

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying it's not just Democrats ... though it surprises me you think Democrat could if they wanted to ... their actions are better explained by ignorance rather than conspiracy ... just look at how the super-majority of Democrats in Oregon gerrymandered that new congressional district ... it was won by a Republican ... that's sad if you think about it ...

• Banned
The founders warned us against getting involved in overseas wars.
Reagan is the one who is like the Founders. a strong defense budget actually leads to peace, because no one would dare challenge us

Reagan butted his nose where it doesn't belong many times.

yeah what a big mistake to help bring about the fall of the soviet Iron curtain. I'm sure those East Germans are still so angry with Reagan.

Forum List

Back