Call em as you see em, Floyd and similar - POLL

two choices per topic

• Most of the unrest happens to occur under government institutions run by the left

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Most of the unrest happens to occur under government institutions run by the right

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The violence & destruction is primarily done by those on the left

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • The violence & destruction is primarily done by those on the right

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Thugs generally lean left

• Thugs generally lean right

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Racial division primarily occurs because of those on the left

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Racial division primarily occurs because of those on the right

• Blacks live better lives in primarily left leaning districts

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Blacks live better lives in primarily right leaning districts

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ANTIFA sympathizers lean left

• ANTIFA sympathizers lean right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANTIFA is responsible for more violence, theft & destruction than white supremacists

• White supremacists are responsible for more violence, theft & destruction than ANTIFA

• Thugs are responsible for more crime than white supremacists

• White supremacists are responsible for more crime than thugs

• Floyd's death is the result of racism

• Floyd's death is the result of bad cops

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Most criminal activity is done by those who lean left

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Most criminal activity is done by those who lean right

• Total voters
"Thugs" & "Crime" are byproducts of a selfish mindset not political ideology. Most of those people are unlikely to vote and probably pay little to no attention to politics.

The rest I voted left on.

"Thugs" & "Crime" are byproducts of a selfish mindset not political ideology. Most of those people are unlikely to vote and probably pay little to no attention to politics.

The rest I voted left on.

Some good points, however many toot left narrative & don't vote. I guess the question would be more clear if it read something like "those who commit crime are more apt to lean left or right"

Last edited:
The Democrats love when they can cause disruption. But as long as they can "lie their way out" and play the Blame Game; they endure and even encourage disruption. Just as long as it doesn't have them involved.

Interesting how of eight people polled so far, only four addressed ANTIFA sympathizers would tend to lean left or right. It's a straight forward question, there's nothing open for interpretation.

Coincidentally, many on the left demonstrate exactly that on social media. Personally I've found they don't even know who ANTIFA is/was, they were led to be sympathetic by their media - interesting.

It's also interesting how many feel Chicago, LA, NYC, Baltimore, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Oakland, Minneapolis etc. are conservative districts :abgg2q.jpg: Is this a case of want to be or reality?

Last edited:
So far 90% believe Floyd's death was the result of bad cops as opposed racism.

So figure I don't know, 30% of those are doing all the bitching. That would mean 3% of the population supports the idea to begin with. You cap them off with progressive support speak democrats and above those the progressive elite who entertain propaganda through media for sake of mental trickery.

Here's a good description what we get for their efforts long and short term. These progressives can't even define an end-game that can be tested. Real fucking progressive entertaining 3% the population right, just ask ObamaCon-fuck

Those who can. Move from the worse areas. It will not get better. Only tolerant from their way of rule. They rule the urban caverns now. The Prog politicians have different agendas then what the American constitution does. How do your force people who claim bias that they must get with the program and won't or can't? I always believed it was environmental. And it may be. The shelf life on this though is going to end one way or the other. Because there is not enough funds and you can not have people with less education ruling those with more.

Forum List

Back