Bob Woodward previews audiobook of "Trump Tapes", 8 hours of Trump's voice in interview format, "Trump conned his son Barron on the origins of Covid"

GiftedTanItaliangreyhound-max-1mb.gif

• Banned
spoken like a true brown shirt for tyrants .
get the book. you'll learn how sick Trump really is

get the book. you'll learn how sick Trump really is

Hunters laptop is worse .

• Banned
When Woodward asked Trump about Nixon in the spring of 2016, Trump said that he wasn't like Nixon because he "gets along with people" and has the "biggest crowds." "Nixon failed...because of his personality. You know? It was just that personality. Very severe, very exclusive." DONALD TRUMP SAID THAT

FYopCFqWAAE4VCk

ErvceK-XIAAWqMZ
ErvceK-XIAAWqMZ

Last edited:
Trump says in the tapes in 2016 that Golfer Jack Nicklaus, who Trump describes as "the most vicious killer", told him "don't kill everyone so fast" meaning don't criticize Rubio and Ted Cruz so hard because you'll need their Senate votes when you become president

"Hear Trump relishing the authority of the presidency and relying on his personal instincts as the basis for major decisions. It’s a self-focus that gets in the way of his ability to do the job. “I’m the Lone Ranger,” he said during an interview in 2016."

Trump tells Woodward that "I have done more for the Black community than any president other than Abraham Lincoln."

Ff3EzbUWAAIlNTY

"Believe it or not, I’m a unifier," Trump said in March 2016. That same month, he told Robert Costa that "I do bring rage out. I don’t know if that’s an asset or a liability, but whatever it is, I do. I also bring great unity out, ultimately."

"My natural inclination is to win. And after I win, I will be so presidential that you won’t even recognize me. You’ll be falling asleep, you’ll be so bored.”

Forum List

Back