Biden and Kamala will devastate the economies of towns and regions dependent on petroleum production

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all talk. Those 2 lowlife mother fuckers couldn't shut down a lemonade stand. 70 years of politics between them and the only thing they've accomplished in 70 years is to lock up black men. That's it.

I've been in the oilfield for 35 years. We shit in the face of yapping nobodies like that.
35 years? You retired?
Nope. Still going.

Why is this thread specific only to economies and petroleum ?...I mean Bidon and Kemela would destroy most ALL American loving freedoms.
They are not hiding their agenda.
"Biden and Kamala will devastate the economies of towns and regions dependent on petroleum production"

It's DDs OP. Why not give him a shout out in the IM instead of whining like a little Beotch on USMB?
Why dont you SIWTSDS !

OK, good. What is you issue with the OP?

" World Oil editorial: Biden is a menace to sound energy policy and industry’s future "

Why is this thread specific only to economies and petroleum ?...I mean Bidon and Kemela would destroy most ALL American loving freedoms.
"Biden and Kamala will devastate the economies of towns and regions dependent on petroleum production"

It's DDs OP. Why not give him a shout out in the IM instead of whining like a little Beotch on USMB?
Why dont you SIWTSDS !
Stick it where the sun does not shine? Really? How childhish. Even simplisticly ignorant.

Why dont you SIWTSDS !
Stick it where the sun does not shine? Really? How childhish. Even simplisticly ignorant.
And now you went and hurt my feelings :auiqs.jpg:
Remember this the next time you go throwing abbreviations around, typical, politically correct liberal.
Beeeeeooootttcccchhhh !

World Oil editorial: Biden is a menace to sound energy policy and industry’s future
10/23/2020

For several months now, we have told you our concerns about a potential Joe Biden presidency, as relates to the oil and gas industry’s future. And in those statements, we have pointed out that it is not just Biden that one has to be concerned about, but also the radical leftists behind him, who make up a growing share of “his” Democrat Party.

The key excerpt. But now, after his presidential debate performance last night (Thursday night) against incumbent U.S. President Donald Trump, it is crystal clear—Joe Biden wants to get rid of the U.S. oil and gas (O&G) industry—totally. If you don’t believe it, consider this exchange between Trump and Biden, transcribed by The Tennessean newspaper (Nashville) and other sources:

Trump: Would you close down the oil industry?

Biden: I would transition from the oil industry. Yes.

Trump: Oh, transition. That’s a big statement.

(Moderator): Why would you do that?

Biden: Because the oil industry pollutes, significantly.

Biden did not support that last comment with any additional facts or statistics, and continued with a meandering statement as to why renewable energy has to replace oil and gas, and that the federal government needs to stop giving subsidies to the industry, while it supposedly fails to give to solar and wind. “We actually do give it to solar and wind,” countered Trump. Furthermore, Biden failed to mention that the U.S. O&G industry has made great strides toward “clean energy,” which refers to the clean production of these fossil fuels with little or no emissions.
We should be focusing on emerging technologies to solve our problems anyway. Fossil fuels are just that. Fusion (an energy with a future) is much better. All the technologies necessary to achieve it would be useful if we should colonize space or other planets. Miniaturization could be key.

World Oil editorial: Biden is a menace to sound energy policy and industry’s future
10/23/2020

For several months now, we have told you our concerns about a potential Joe Biden presidency, as relates to the oil and gas industry’s future. And in those statements, we have pointed out that it is not just Biden that one has to be concerned about, but also the radical leftists behind him, who make up a growing share of “his” Democrat Party.

The key excerpt. But now, after his presidential debate performance last night (Thursday night) against incumbent U.S. President Donald Trump, it is crystal clear—Joe Biden wants to get rid of the U.S. oil and gas (O&G) industry—totally. If you don’t believe it, consider this exchange between Trump and Biden, transcribed by The Tennessean newspaper (Nashville) and other sources:

Biden did not support that last comment with any additional facts or statistics, and continued with a meandering statement as to why renewable energy has to replace oil and gas, and that the federal government needs to stop giving subsidies to the industry, while it supposedly fails to give to solar and wind. “We actually do give it to solar and wind,” countered Trump. Furthermore, Biden failed to mention that the U.S. O&G industry has made great strides toward “clean energy,” which refers to the clean production of these fossil fuels with little or no emissions.
Such is the lying, fear-mongering right.

Why dont you SIWTSDS !
Remember this the next time you go throwing abbreviations around, typical, politically correct liberal.
Beeeeeooootttcccchhhh !
SIWTSDS

Nope. You brought the subject up. Not me. Check your own comments. How shallow.

10/23/2020

We should be focusing on emerging technologies to solve our problems anyway. Fossil fuels are just that. Fusion (an energy with a future) is much better. All the technologies necessary to achieve it would be useful if we should colonize space or other planets. Miniaturization could be key.
Like all the other problems that Progs solved. You put your fixes in and then move to the next one while the shit hits the fan on the flaws with the ones you fixed.

Why dont you SIWTSDS !
Beeeeeooootttcccchhhh !
SIWTSDS

Nope. You brought the subject up. Not me. Check your own comments. How shallow.
Yes I brought it up because youre the one who likes to abbreviate, hence my sarcastic remark.
Now please pay attention in the future.

10/23/2020

I've got no problem with emerging technologies, but if Dims get their way, they will ban fossil fuels long before we can replace the energy output we currently have with renewables.
And by the way, I believe that's part of the Dimocrat plan anyway. They hate rural living, they want us all living jammed together in cities where they can more easily control each American's consumption of energy, land use, and overall lifestyle.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all talk. Those 2 lowlife mother fuckers couldn't shut down a lemonade stand. 70 years of politics between them and the only thing they've accomplished in 70 years is to lock up black men. That's it.

I've been in the oilfield for 35 years. We shit in the face of yapping nobodies like that.

I don't think you'll be laughing much longer if today's Dims get control of the WH and the Senate.
Remember how Al Sharpton was a frequent visitor in Obama's WH? You can bet AOC, Illhan Ogre and the rest of the squad will be spending plenty of time there tricking old man Biden to going along with their agenda.

10/23/2020

Joe Biden made a massive mistake when he said what he said... So many people in this Nation, Canada and Mexico rely on the Oil Industry and banning it or taking us off of it would destroy much more than our economy but could throw the World into a depression...

10/23/2020

Joe Biden made a massive mistake when he said what he said... So many people in this Nation, Canada and Mexico rely on the Oil Industry and banning it or taking us off of it would destroy much more than our economy but could throw the World into a depression...

Indeed he did. Huge mistake.
Will it cost him the election? I don't think it will, but it should tighten things up at least.
He knows it too, that's why he's in Pennsylvania today trying to clean up his mess.

Forum List

Back