Autonomous AI Agents

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Damn, looks like coders need to learn how to mine coal! :laughing0301:

The people sounding the alarm bells the loudest are those who know the most about the current state of AI development.

That's called a big fat clue.

Damn, looks like coders need to learn how to mine coal! :laughing0301:

The people sounding the alarm bells the loudest are those who know the most about the current state of AI development.

That's called a big fat clue.

The tech industry can't even develop a low-cost sex robot, but they're trying to make a robotic programmer?

Give me a farking break.

The tech industry can't even develop a low-cost sex robot, but they're trying to make a robotic programmer?

Give me a farking break.

If you think it would be easy to make a robot to replicate sex, I would suggest you are doing something wrong in that area.

Last edited:
Apparently you've never had sex. :laughing0301:

all the time, which is why I know a robot could never take the place of a real woman. that you think it would be easy to make one is sad to me, it must mean your sex life is terrible.

Apparently you've never had sex. :laughing0301:

Nah ... you're doing something wrong ... only human women can bear human children ... what you do with your hand isn't technically called sex ... and there's plenty of robots that can simulate your hand's actions ...

How hard is it to build a programmable dildo? ... and why are dildos getting you hard? ... you must be doing something wrong ... the robot lays there and moans, what more do you want? ...

all the time, which is why I know a robot could never take the place of a real woman. that you think it would be easy to make one is sad to me, it must mean your sex life is terrible.

Of course woman are easy to build, silly. According to you woke liberals, all you have to do is take a man and cut his penis off.

Forum List

Back