Arizona GOP Takes Voter Fraud Lawsuit to Supreme Court

Dude, you're a loser. You

• Lost in the election
  • Lost in all the courts
  • Lost in the electoral college

Yet here you are, lying and repeating the bullshit because of your feelings!
That's how a coverup looks, fool. The leftist judges control the game. The election was corrupt.
I wonder when we will see them giving access to their Dominion vote changing machines to
Trump technicians for examination.

Probably never!

Eric: I know it's corrupt I tells ya'!

The Normals: How do you know?

Eric: Because everyone looks at me like I'm crazy

The OP apparently did not read his own link. Even if she wins, they are looking at about 200 votes max. It would result in no change to the election. What a joke Trumpists have become.

Are you impugning Crazy Kelli? Since she has taken over the Arizona GOP, Democrats control both US Senate seats, a majority of US House seats and won statewide office for the first time.

Being a resident of Arizona and a Democrat I appreciate Kelli Ward. The only down side is if she's on tv I have to hit the mute. Other than that she's been great.

A state has to have a valid legal reason to sue another state. Texas suffered no damage as there was no theft of anything. Maybe other states should sue Texas for electing Republican morons like Gohmert to the Congress.
Millions of votes and voters disenfranchised by the theft of the election.
No say in the direction of the nation. The loss of constitutionally guaranteed rights.
That's "nothing" to you? You are evil and repugnant, like a venomous snake.
groundless.

now you gotta pay up:

Consequences for wasting court time and taxpayer's money

That's what appellate courts are for and the case is already being appealed.
Maricopa Country in Arizona is the state's democrat stronghold and you'll never get a fair shake
from a partisan judge there.

Maricopa Country in Arizona is the state's democrat stronghold and you'll never get a fair shake
Hahahahahaha

Give it up losers. You are being laughed out of every serious setting. The entire world is laughing at you. All because you believe every word out of the orange slob's mouth.. The biggest liar on the planet. How embarrassing for you.

Maricopa County voter registration
total republican: 719,318
total democrat: 704,240

democrat stronghold, ha.

Maricopa County voter registration
total republican: 719,318
total democrat: 704,240

democrat stronghold, ha.
Of course he just made that up on the spot. These cultists arent attached to facts and reality anymore and can't discern between facts and things they made up 5 minutes ago.

Forum List

Back