another liberal school with protestors fighting at it

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

I agree with the article shut it down. Don't think there are any decent colleges anymore. All liberal crap houses now.

I agree with the article shut it down. Don't think there are any decent colleges anymore. All liberal crap houses now.
"another liberal school with protestors fighting at it"

Speaking of fighting...your lifelong battle with proper English isn't going too well, is it?

If the left is going to demand that certain speakers be banned from campuses, then they can't complain if certain leftist books are banned in schools in Florida.

It doesn't say who got arrested, it says Antifa maybe turned up along with other groups who are unknown.
I'm not really sure how you made a thread about this non-event.

Do you believe ANTIFA exists or is it still an idea?

That's a very bizarre reply.

Not sure what that's got to do with what I wrote at all.

Antifa is what it is, I don't know much about it, it might not even be one organization but anyone who's militant and doesn't like fascism...... might even be a total contradiction, who knows, but still your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote.

Antifa is what it is, I don't know much about it, it might not even be one organization but anyone who's militant and doesn't like fascism...... might even be a total contradiction, who knows, but still your reply has nothing to do with what I wrote.
It’s just good to see you people acknowledge ANTIFA exists. Oh, btw, they say they are against fascism yet every tactic they use is fascist. Doxxing journalists is fascist. What journalist do you know is fascist?

It’s just good to see you people acknowledge ANTIFA exists. Oh, btw, they say they are against fascism yet every tactic they use is fascist. Doxxing journalists is fascist. What journalist do you know is fascist?

What difference does it make if someone acknowledges whether Antifa exists or not? I'm totally confused.
Well, Fascism is a rather difficult thing to define, isn't it?

I don't know any journalists.... so.....

Next bizarre thing you have.... coming up.

What difference does it make if someone acknowledges whether Antifa exists or not? I'm totally confused.
Well, Fascism is a rather difficult thing to define, isn't it?

I don't know any journalists.... so.....

Next bizarre thing you have.... coming up.
Whether you know a journalist or not bears no relevance. Talk about bizarre. Doxxing is a fascist tactic whereby people are targeted by groups that harass them on a number of fronts based on the target’s private information such as home address and even family members. ANTIFA does this regularly.

Whether you know a journalist or not bears no relevance. Talk about bizarre. Doxxing is a fascist tactic whereby people are targeted by groups that harass them on a number of fronts based on the target’s private information such as home address and even family members. ANTIFA does this regularly.

So, you ask whether I know a journalist, I say no, you say it has no relevance.
Well thanks for the trip, but.... da fuck?

So, Antifa, or some parts of Antifa do this.... what's your point?

Progs never know things when convenient. the truth is, they know their agendas or are morons.

So, you ask whether I know a journalist, I say no, you say it has no relevance.
Well thanks for the trip, but.... da fuck?

So, Antifa, or some parts of Antifa do this.... what's your point?
Doxxing is a fascist tactic and one practiced regularly by ANTIFA. That’s my point.

Forum List

Back