Another black man shot by a cop...

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014

...or is it cop accidentally shot black man?
Off-duty Kentucky police officer, Darryl Jouett, accidentally shot himself in the stomach after leaving dinner with his wife
Do not tell me that it's not funny

Off-duty Kentucky police officer, Darryl Jouett, accidentally shot himself in the stomach after leaving dinner with his wife

Wonder if the elevator was installed by a white man will he get blamed for having installed it.

No. Its not funny. Its a terrible accident and very sloppy handling of a loaded gun. Neither are "funny"....except to shithead cop haters.

The fact that you rejoice in such an accident only goes to show what an incredibly disgusting racist fuck you are, nothing less and nothing more.

Remember cops are the only trained professionals who can handle a gun and we need strict gun control laws.

The fact that you rejoice in such an accident only goes to show what an incredibly disgusting racist fuck you are, nothing less and nothing more.

I am not racist myself. I just rejoice in any Darwin moment.

Forum List

Back