2 year crime wave inspired by obama is now receding...law abiding gun owners still not causing crime

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
In 2015 we had a shooting where a teenage thug tried to get a police officers gun, and then charged that same police officer. The thug was shot, and obama took it upon himself to support the lie that the teenager had shouted "hands up, don't shoot." He had the racist organization, black lives matter to the White House, and he turned the corrupt, Department of Justice loose on the various police forces in our crime plagued, democrat controlled cities. And the result was a new phenomenon called... "The Ferguson Effect," where police officers stopped pro active police work, no longer cleared corners of street gangs, and only responded to 911 calls. The criminals, understanding the reluctance of police.....started carrying guns again, rather than keeping them in their baby momma's purses, and started shooting each other more and more often

That nightmare, created by obama and black lives matter, costing thouands of innocent Black Americans their lives...may now be over.

And through it all..... the law abiding gun owners didn't shoot people with their legal guns....

Chicago Murders: Crime Wave Is Not Nationwide, However | National Review

Whatever the case with Chicago, the national trends are encouraging. Look, for instance, at the ten biggest U.S. cities. We now have homicide figures for the first half of 2018 (via the FBI, police departments, and local media coverage) and can compare these with data from the same time period in the last eight years. We had crime spikes in 2012, 2016, and 2017. But 2018, at least so far, looks good. The ten-city total is down by 6 percent relative to last year. Not standing-ovation territory, but certainly the right direction.

TenCityMurders.png

Another indicator is the trend in the cities red-flagged by criminologist Richard Rosenfeld when crime first rose between 2014 and 2015. Rosenfeld found that these ten cities alone accounted for nearly two-thirds of the increase in homicides nationwide.

RedFlagMurders.png

As you can see, in 2018 crime dropped in eight of ten of these red-flag cities, and cumulatively the decline was 14 percent.

What about the Big Apple? Regardless of scary reports that citywide shootings were up 16 percent in July, and that Bronx murders had risen by almost one-third, the long-term picture still looks good. There’s been an increase since last year — but last year was an unusually safe one.

NYCMurders.png

When crime first shot up in 2015 and 2016, I pointed out that there’s a big difference between a crime spike, which may last a few years, and a crime boom, such as the one this country suffered from the late 1960s to the early 1990s. I’m sticking to my story.

Notice that the cities in the Red Flag chart....... From what I can tell, they are all controlled by democrats...Nashville, since 1860, Houston...since 1939, Cleveland has only had 2 republican mayors since 1942, and the last one ended his term in 1989......

So again... if you want to stop gun crime in our cities... you have to vote out democrats...they don't know how to keep violent gun offenders in jail....

Notice that the cities in the Red Flag chart....... From what I can tell, they are all controlled by democrats...Nashville, since 1860, Houston...since 1939, Cleveland has only had 2 republican mayors since 1942, and the last one ended his term in 1989......

So again... if you want to stop gun crime in our cities... you have to vote out democrats...they don't know how to keep violent gun offenders in jail....

You back to your old tricks again? Obama had nothing to do with crimes in the inner city. Nothing. In fact, your own charts show that inner city crime was lower in 2014 (Obama) than any year under Trump. But Trump has nothing to do with inner city crime either. If you were twice as witty, you would be almost a whole wit.

I've read Obamaggot's self-serving autobiographies and I will NEVER forgive that purple-lipped, squirrel-faced, smirking, sniveling spoiled brat and his Star-Trek-Salt-Monster wife-like THING for constantly spreading their own racial paranoia to the black community. These two cocksucking pigs spent 8 years telling the black community that they're perpetual victims, that all white people are secretly out to get them, and their bad situations in life are universally the fault of white discrimination. They are the two biggest racists in America's history; every single subject with the Obamaggots was an exercise in race-obsession. It was their ultimate goal to make blacks think they should be angry victims. Those diseased, American-hating reprobates, I wish cancer on both of them.

I've read Obamaggot's self-serving autobiographies and I will NEVER forgive that purple-lipped, squirrel-faced, smirking, sniveling spoiled brat and his Star-Trek-Salt-Monster wife-like THING for constantly spreading their own racial paranoia to the black community. These two cocksucking pigs spent 8 years telling the black community that they're perpetual victims, that all white people are secretly out to get them, and their bad situations in life are universally the fault of white discrimination. They are the two biggest racists in America's history; every single subject with the Obamaggots was an exercise in race-obsession. It was their ultimate goal to make blacks think they should be angry victims. Those diseased, American-hating reprobates, I wish cancer on both of them.

Wow!

What a crock o’ shit!

Wow!

What a crock o’ shit!

Go to hell, you ultimate Obama drone. If after Ferguson, you don't think Obama is a massive race-baiter, then you're too stupid to argue with. Which is typical of Obama-supporting scumbags like yourself.

Go to hell, you ultimate Obama drone. If after Ferguson, you don't think Obama is a massive race-baiter, then you're too stupid to argue with. Which is typical of Obama-supporting scumbags like yourself.

The Ignore button is your friend.

Please use it.

Asshole.

You back to your old tricks again? Obama had nothing to do with crimes in the inner city. Nothing. In fact, your own charts show that inner city crime was lower in 2014 (Obama) than any year under Trump. But Trump has nothing to do with inner city crime either. If you were twice as witty, you would be almost a whole wit.

It is called the Ferguson effect....and when obama went after the police, supporting the racist group, Black Lives Matter, and when he sent his DOJ after these police departments, the cops got the message...and they backed off dealing with anything other than 911 calls. They stopped clearing the corners in these drug and gang infested neighborhoods, and the gang bangers learned the lesson. If the cops aren't going to walk up and address known criminals, they could start carrying guns again...which is what they did...

Did you used to play linebacker at OU?

It is called the Ferguson effect....and when obama went after the police, supporting the racist group, Black Lives Matter, and when he sent his DOJ after these police departments, the cops got the message...and they backed off dealing with anything other than 911 calls. They stopped clearing the corners in these drug and gang infested neighborhoods, and the gang bangers learned the lesson. If the cops aren't going to walk up and address known criminals, they could start carrying guns again...which is what they did...

And here was the findings by the DOJ investigation.

What Happened in Ferguson?
What Did Federal Investigators Find?

In a scathing report issued in March, the Justice Department called on Ferguson to overhaul its criminal justice system, declaring that the city had engaged in so many constitutional violations that they could be corrected only by abandoning its entire approach to policing, retraining its employees and establishing new oversight. The report described a city that used its police and courts as moneymaking ventures, a place where officers stopped and handcuffed people without probable cause, hurled racial slurs, used stun guns without provocation, and treated anyone as suspicious merely for questioning police tactics. Shortly after the report was issued, Thomas Jackson, the embattled police chief, stepped down.

And here is the action taken.

How Long Did the Initial Protests Last?

Mr. Brown’s death prompted weeks of demonstrations and a response from the police that include tear gas and rubber bullets. Confrontations between protesters and law enforcement officers continued even after Gov. Jay Nixon deployed the Missouri National Guard to help quell the unrest. Since then, protests in Ferguson have persisted in smaller numbers. In early October, the Ferguson Police Department handed over responsibility for policing protests to the county police department, which is larger and better equipped.

No cop went to prison over this but they should have. The Police department was a corrupt group who were using racial profiling and racial actions. I don't see where the cop had any real choice once it got that far in using his gun. But he already made some pretty serious mistakes. He operated as a Cowboy with a Gun and a Badge. I don't know of any decent police force that would have operated that way. I won't go into how it could have been done different because you are too much a wannabe cowboy with a gun to understand. But, suffice to say, no one needed to die that day.

Did you used to play linebacker at OU?

Not me, that would be Darryl Hunt.

In a scathing report issued in March, the Justice Department called on Ferguson to overhaul its criminal justice system, declaring that the city had engaged in so many constitutional violations that they could be corrected only by abandoning its entire approach to policing, retraining its employees and establishing new oversight. The report described a city that used its police and courts as moneymaking ventures, a place where officers stopped and handcuffed people without probable cause, hurled racial slurs, used stun guns without provocation, and treated anyone as suspicious merely for questioning police tactics. Shortly after the report was issued, Thomas Jackson, the embattled police chief, stepped down.

Mr. Brown’s death prompted weeks of demonstrations and a response from the police that include tear gas and rubber bullets. Confrontations between protesters and law enforcement officers continued even after Gov. Jay Nixon deployed the Missouri National Guard to help quell the unrest. Since then, protests in Ferguson have persisted in smaller numbers. In early October, the Ferguson Police Department handed over responsibility for policing protests to the county police department, which is larger and better equipped.

No cop went to prison over this but they should have. The Police department was a corrupt group who were using racial profiling and racial actions. I don't see where the cop had any real choice once it got that far in using his gun. But he already made some pretty serious mistakes. He operated as a Cowboy with a Gun and a Badge. I don't know of any decent police force that would have operated that way. I won't go into how it could have been done different because you are too much a wannabe cowboy with a gun to understand. But, suffice to say, no one needed to die that day.

Moron.... what did the Grand Jury find about the actual shooting of the thug? That is the issue here... not racist black lives matter lying about the shooting and causing a nation wide withdrawal by the police from active policing....

Moron.... what did the Grand Jury find about the actual shooting of the thug? That is the issue here... not racist black lives matter lying about the shooting and causing a nation wide withdrawal by the police from active policing....

Being the wannabe gun totin cowboy you are, you only look at the small part the furthers your own agenda. What came out of it was that the Ferguson Police Department was a corrupt and racially motivated group. It was so bad that their jobs had to be turned over to the the National Guard and the County Police while they were being retrained or fired. The outcome will be a professional Ferguson Police Force in the end where ALL lives matter. No more Cowboys with Guns and a Badge. The South got rid of those decades ago.

Being the wannabe gun totin cowboy you are, you only look at the small part the furthers your own agenda. What came out of it was that the Ferguson Police Department was a corrupt and racially motivated group. It was so bad that their jobs had to be turned over to the the National Guard and the County Police while they were being retrained or fired. The outcome will be a professional Ferguson Police Force in the end where ALL lives matter. No more Cowboys with Guns and a Badge. The South got rid of those decades ago.

Dipshit.... the obama DOJ wasn't interested in the truth, they wanted to take over local policing....and in doing that, they created the Ferguson Effect that resulted in more deaths of Black Americans in democrat controlled cities... the most dangerous threat to a Black male.... is another Black male in a democrat city, not the police.

Dipshit.... the obama DOJ wasn't interested in the truth, they wanted to take over local policing....and in doing that, they created the Ferguson Effect that resulted in more deaths of Black Americans in democrat controlled cities... the most dangerous threat to a Black male.... is another Black male in a democrat city, not the police.

What they found WAS the truth. Since it doesn't jive with your predetermined BS, it just can't be the truth. Well, cupcake, it is the truth. And the community, as a whole, has reacted to it and made the necessary changes. You still don't get it. When you have a bunch of racist cowboys with guns and badges, you are going to get a very unruly society in the areas that they are using those techniques in. Crime goes up, murder goes up and all that fast since the society there looks at the cops as an enemy which they are. It ends up being exactly what you keep preaching you want. More Guns and less laws. That equates out to more crime. Well, when you get exactly what you want, it's not pretty is it.

Forum List

Back