Zoom Boing's current sig

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
If government-run health care is all that and a bag of chips, then those in congress who vote for it should have no problem having it as their insurance. Go here to sign a petition by Congressmen John Fleming asking that they do just that: Congressman John Fleming : Home

Congressman Sue Myrick (from North Carolina) proposed an amendment to the House health care bill that would require all of congress and the President to be enrolled in the government health care plan being proposed. I hope nobody is surprised that the committee on health care reform instantly struck her amendment from the bill.

Can someone give me one good reason why those in Congress who are so adamant that government-run health care will be good enough for you and me won't hop on board and use it as their own health care?

Can someone give me one good reason why those in Congress who are so adamant that government-run health care will be good enough for you and me won't hop on board and use it as their own health care?

No good reasons exist, therefore, your question will go unanswered by the proponents of gov-care or, you may get some bad excuses from morons.

No good reasons exist, therefore, your question will go unanswered by the proponents of gov-care or, you may get some bad excuses from morons.

Which highlights the other part of my sig line - - - talk is cheap, it's what you do that counts.

wait just a minute! didn't that big assed mouth piece promise the American citizen health care just like he had? Wasn't he a Senator at the time??? And they voted it down?? I shall wait patiently til he takes em to task! How bout you? you gonna hold your breath? Another freaking lie.. obama lied the economy died.

I can think of but one reason:

Members of Congress are somehow 'better' than their constituents.

Here's an example:

Retirees arrested at Sen. Feinstein's L.A. office - FOX23 News

I have never gotten close enough to find out, but I hear that the poop from members of Congress does not, in fact, stink.

Yes, My Dear Lady, I can. It's because they all know it's a sack of shit and isn't worth the paper the bill is printed up on. Congress always has this, don't do as I do, do as I say kind of an attitude. It's because they think they are much more important than they really are. Large egos, you know.

I can think of but one reason:

Members of Congress are somehow 'better' than their constituents.

Here's an example:

Retirees arrested at Sen. Feinstein's L.A. office - FOX23 News

I have never gotten close enough to find out, but I hear that the poop from members of Congress does not, in fact, stink.

Typical Cali dem elitist douchebag ........

I'd like to wring their bloody necks. If it's good enough for John Q. Public then damn it, it's good enough for them. Bunch of pansy-assed, lying bastards.

Where the hell are the lefties on this? Chirp, chirp.

I'd like to wring their bloody necks. If it's good enough for John Q. Public then damn it, it's good enough for them. Bunch of pansy-assed, lying bastards.

Where the hell are the lefties on this? Chirp, chirp.

Waiting to start another Sarah Palin thread ........

You all are gonna love the next vid I am making ...

But yeah, for "such a wonderful idea" the people who are proposing it are sure scared of joining up.

Forum List

Back