Zombies Invade Washington DC

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Zombies are clawing at the SCOTUS door!

2yzl73c.jpg

Do these people realize that we have the internet that one can voice their views and rants without leaving their recliner in their parents basement? or
Are these all the online trolls who can never win a forum topic discussion, so they need to troll in person where responses are not possible?

Zombies are clawing at the SCOTUS door!

2yzl73c.jpg

Pounding on the doors to the Supreme Court over a nomination? I hope Ruth remembered to bring her Glock. Maybe Brett should have dumped a kiddy pool full of Budweiser on their heads from the roof. When has this ever happened before? Just what do these idiots with no jobs think has happened? Were any of these people carrying weapons? Does anyone even check? Does this country have ANY control of the mad Left at all anymore? Seems to me this is a situation exactly what the machine gun was designed for. Guards should have come out and just strafed them. No government should tolerate such petulance in any ordered nation!

tommy-gun-fiction-writing.jpg

The ultimate attitude adjuster. At the very least, tear-gassed them.

That mob appeared to me to be a clear and present danger to the Courthouse and should not have been allowed to approach it. We are going to keep feeding the Radical Left more and more rope until finally another bad thing happens. (Then of course, they'll blame the gun again instead)

These people either have no fear of their government (when they should) or they didn't because they were SENT by the government! (Max Watters / Nancy Pelosi / Cory Booker)

Instead, why don't they go pound of THOSE people's doors!

When was the last time you saw such a mob of conservatives?

The Left: The National Home-Grown Terror Arm of the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Do these people realize that we have the internet that one can voice their views and rants without leaving their recliner in their parents basement? or
Are these all the online trolls who can never win a forum topic discussion, so they need to troll in person where responses are not possible?

They are paid protestors, paid and organized by the radical left neo-Marxists and funded by George Soros whose aim is to pay useful idiots to present a false picture of a fake 'grass roots' movement to provide 'optics' for the media cameras. It was a paid spectacle to make other ignorant idiot Americans (low information lefties, liberals and Democrats) think America is somehow bad and needs to be overthrown as it exists.

They are paid protestors, paid and organized by the radical left neo-Marxists and funded by George Soros whose aim is to pay useful idiots to present a false picture of a fake 'grass roots' movement to provide 'optics' for the media cameras. It was a paid spectacle to make other ignorant idiot Americans (low information lefties, liberals and Democrats) think America is somehow bad and needs to be overthrown as it exists.
People miss Soros' ulterior motives.
He and his hedge fund needs volatility to make money.
The Greek riots he helped finance was one of the most violent moves in the market. Many of his marches relate to timing the market to best take advantage of volatile moves.
However, many of these marches failed miserably as his financed Moveon org failed to rally their Resist arm during his thousand march week which saw only 4 marches, one being that embarassing "witches coven" march that had a whopping 18-20 people showed up dressed like it was Halloween and it wasn't even close to OCT. *L*
I'm surprised Hillary didn't show up on her Broom for that one.

Last edited:

The Greek riots he helped finance was one of the most violent moves in the market. Many of his marches relate to timing the market to best take advantage of volatile moves.
However, many of these marches failed miserably as his financed Moveon org failed to rally their Resist arm during his thousand march week which saw only 4 marches, one being that embarassing "witches coven" march that had a whopping 18-20 people show up. *L*

Yep, he's been working to de-stablize the American economy for decades.

However, many of these marches failed miserably as his financed Moveon org failed to rally their Resist arm during his thousand march week which saw only 4 marches, one being that embarassing "witches coven" march that had a whopping 18-20 people show up. *L*

Yep, he's been working to de-stablize the American economy for decades.
Thankfully he didn't get me, I was lucky to be up watching the early global markets & my instinct when I saw the riots was lack of confidence in the markets, so I lowered my bids from what was sitting at 20% down and changed them all to 50 and 60% down just in time. A few hit then rose 20-40% by the close and made up for the losing stocks that got crushed by the market crash that day. By days end I made the most single day gains ever and I did it without shorting stocks. It was luck (being up at the right time) mixed with Skill (knowing to watch the global issues like the Greek Debt & what would affect the market and how lack of liquidity can cause temp crashes and odd pricing anomalies.)
His riots were designed to cause those liquiditiy issues and volatility which hedge funds like his exacerbate with short selling and pull back ghost trades.

Yup. Brain dead Zombies.

Rick Grimes and the crew would have no trouble with these zombies.

Forum List

Back