Zip tie guy from Capitol riot gets 5 years

He was going to help the Capitol Police by reinforcing their flimsy gates. Prove me wrong.
‘Munchel was “ready to take hostages,” and his mother was prepared to help him and “show Congress who was really in charge,” prosecutors said.

“The logical inference is that Munchel and Eisenhart wanted to use the zip tie handcuffs to capture their enemies: the members of Congress voting to certify the election.”’ ibid

And conservatives continue to attempt to defend the indefensible.

‘Munchel was “ready to take hostages,” and his mother was prepared to help him and “show Congress who was really in charge,” prosecutors said.

“The logical inference is that Munchel and Eisenhart wanted to use the zip tie handcuffs to capture their enemies: the members of Congress voting to certify the election.”’ ibid

He didn't DO anything, did he? If the courts can sentence a man to 5 years on speculation, I can speculate that he had good intentions.

His mom got 2.5 years. Too much or too little time to think things over?
Far too little. It's pretty obvious he went in with the intention of taking prisoners/hostages.

He didn't DO anything, did he? If the courts can sentence a man to 5 years on speculation, I can speculate that he had good intentions.
Yes, he did. Hr brought weapons and restraints to a violent insurrection. Lock his ass up.

Your russian and north korean heros woulda killed him.

Years ago a civilian aid to then senator Teddy Kennedy tried to enter the Senate Office Building armed with fully automatic weapons, He was arrested and the charges were quietly dismissed.

I think we all know by now what message Liberals are sending. Give Jan 6er's years in prison but if you are a FAT disgusting Liberal like Hillary, you walk scott free.. Keep it up Liberals. You think America is not watching. ....

I want ONE Liberal to say Hillary deserved more punishment than she got.

I think we all know by now what message Liberals are sending. Give Jan 6er's years in prison but if you are a FAT disgusting Liberal like Hillary, you walk scott free.. Keep it up Liberals. You think America is not watching. ....

I want ONE Liberal to say Hillary deserved more punishment than she got.
I thought you were going to throw her in jail? LOL! Meanwhile we throw HUNDREDS of your kind in jail. How great is that?

His mother sounds like a wild one. And now her son goes to prison because she didn't raise him right. Didn't teach him how to protect himself from a snake oil salesman like Trump.

We need better zip-tie regulations. Background checks and mandatory training courses to obtain temporary licenses!

Forum List

Back