Zimmerman Family Values

But, notice that he's failed at this too.

Yep, he did steal those images and sell "paintings" but he's so deep in debt, he'll never get out. He doesn't even bother to make a payment to the attorneys who got him off.

He's a worthless loser whose only claim to fame, only ability is to get into scrapes with the law.

And the RWs idolize him and defend his every lame ass move.

:lmao:
Well, he does have a big Democrat bullseye on his back.

Typical that RWs never take responsibility.

He did this to himself. He made a choice to gun down an unarmed kid. He has made other choices that involve violence to others and he has and will continue to reap the fall out from those choices.
Yeah, he must have made a choice to get pummeled by a racist drug-addict that hates creepy-assed white people.

And now we have ZDS (Zimmerman Derangement Syndrome) as Progressive pathogen.
Yes, we know that you strongly identify with their values.

I bet you steal all the soaps and shampoos, and half the towels, when you stay at a hotel.

They give Marty a plastic Spork, because he'd probably swipe the silverware

Show proof of my criminal record (there is none) or shut the fuck up.
Spoken like a man who knows he's had his records sealed.
4i6Ckte.gif

Why doesn't the asshole move to Alaska and work out on a pipeline, where the only Blacks he'll see are the bears?

No, he'd rather mooch off his family and his few remaining friends.

Zimmerman Conservative Values.

Zimmerman has Walmart values, meaning that he is typical white trash skag meat that you see slithering around at any given Walmart. Nonetheless, he was acquitted. So fuck off and drop it already.

Zimmerman has Walmart values, meaning that he is typical white trash skag meat that you see slithering around at any given Walmart. Nonetheless, he was acquitted. So fuck off and drop it already.

Did White Folks "drop it" when O.J. was acquitted?

Here's a hint.

O.J's primary employment after he left football was as an actor and spokesman.

Here's his IMDB profile. Notice the LACK of jobs after 1994.

O.J. Simpson - IMDb

Forum List

Back