Zimmerman Brother: Obama 'Bullied' My Family

If Trayvon had been a white kid, you would be singing an entirely different tune about the nasty Hispanic who murdered him. It's all about racism. Sickening, truly sickening.

Oh now zimmerman is hispanic? Well back when this first happened the media had him as a white hispanic. See how the left twisties things around? I wouldn't care if the young adult was white, if he tried to beat me up I would shoot a white young adult as fast as a black young adult.

Gawd you guys are stupid. I am saying it's what you would say, 'the dirty hispanic.' I know that Hispanics are not a race. There is no such thing as a white Hispanic. Hispanics are Caucasion. They are NOT a race.

I'm a racist eh? How is that? All 'lefties' are racist I suppose? Gawd you guys are really sickening. Pathetic.

Hell all you can say is race, race, race...that's why you are a racist.

If Trayvon had been a white kid, you would be singing an entirely different tune about the nasty Hispanic who murdered him. It's all about racism. Sickening, truly sickening.

Oh now zimmerman is hispanic? Well back when this first happened the media had him as a white hispanic. See how the left twisties things around? I wouldn't care if the young adult was white, if he tried to beat me up I would shoot a white young adult as fast as a black young adult.

Gawd you guys are stupid. I am saying it's what you would say, 'the dirty hispanic.' I know that Hispanics are not a race. There is no such thing as a white Hispanic. Hispanics are Caucasion. They are NOT a race.

I'm a racist eh? How is that? All 'lefties' are racist I suppose? Gawd you guys are really sickening. Pathetic.

Nbc and other news outlets at the time stated that zimmerman was a white hispanic, also why did nbc edit the 911 tapes? They left out the operators questioning him what color martin was, made it sound like all he said was he was black. You support that kind of lies to pursue your political agenda, so that makes you a racist. Sorry sometimes the truth hurts.

>

Personally I don't think that race had anything to do with Zimmerman's actions that night. He lived in a mixed race community and there were no real problems to indicate he harbored any animosity towards black people.

Just MHO of course.

>>>>

Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?

It's really surprising you'd call Zimmerman a fool. Had Zimmerman been killed by Trayvon would you be saying the same? From all the evidence at hand Zimmerman was attacked first and was in fear of losing his life. Once Trayvon Martin struck Zimmerman he was partaking in a criminal activity. It's called aggravated assault.
I would venture to say that Martin was looking for his payday by assaulting Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was a fool with a gun who made a mistake. It sucks for him but if someone dies because of your actions you should pay the price for it.

There was no evidence of Martin partaking in any criminal activity. Zimmerman followed him as he was walking. We don't know what happened during that time. Eventually they started fighting and Zimmerman killed an unarmed person trying to get home. Doesn't the NRA teach people with guns how to avoid that kind of thing?

It's really surprising you'd call Zimmerman a fool. Had Zimmerman been killed by Trayvon would you be saying the same? From all the evidence at hand Zimmerman was attacked first and was in fear of losing his life. Once Trayvon Martin struck Zimmerman he was partaking in a criminal activity. It's called aggravated assault.
I would venture to say that Martin was looking for his payday by assaulting Zimmerman.

This version of reality makes no sense. Some kid is walking home from the mini market. Carrying a drink and a bag of candy. He is alone and minding his own business. Talking on the phone to his girlfriend. All of a sudden, out of the blue, and for no reason at all, still clutching his soft drink and his candy, he attacks someone. Suddenly and for no reason he assaults someone. It makes absolutely no sense. None. None.

This version of reality makes no sense. Some kid is walking home from the mini market. Carrying a drink and a bag of candy. He is alone and minding his own business. Talking on the phone to his girlfriend. All of a sudden, out of the blue, and for no reason at all, still clutching his soft drink and his candy, he attacks someone. Suddenly and for no reason he assaults someone. It makes absolutely no sense. None. None.

They'll never bend. To them Zimmerman is a gunslinging hero.

From all the evidence at hand Zimmerman was attacked first and was in fear of losing his life.

Please define for us what this evidence is that shows that Martin attacked Zimmerman?

What independent evidence between the end of the girlfriends phone call and the first witness seeing the fight already underway shows that Martin was the attacker?

And no, Zimmerman's statement is not independent evidence, not is the fact that he had lacerations and a bloody nose proof that Martin started the fight. So what is this evidence of which you speak?

>>>>

Cool story, sista.

Why did he have skittles and watermelon flavored fruit juice?

Purple Drank Treatment

He was high too.

Evidence Shows Trayvon Martin Had Marijuana in System | TIME.com

Why did he have skittles and watermelon flavored fruit juice?
The Skittles were for Chad Green and Trayvon did not have any of the other ingredients the site you linked listed for purple drank.

Any other aspersions you care to dream up of a dead 17 year old who was walking home and minding his own business?

My virus protection warned me not to open the above link. It said...

Warning: Dangerous Site

I just clicked the link with no problems. Are you sure your not telling fibs again?

Nope, I have McAfee and it warned me. It also said...

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

It's dangerous to you, because you might learn something and you peanut brain might explode! That is the reason your computer is warning you!

Whoaaaaa! :eusa_hand:

Your own link says he "almost certainly" wasn't high ...

The levels of THC detected don’t reflect Martin’s character or even his state of mind the night he was shot. For one, they are so low as to almost certainly not be connected to recent intoxication: 1.5 nanograms of THC were found as well as 7.3 nanograms of THC-COOH, a metabolite of THC that can stay in the system for weeks after cannabis has been smoked. Immediately after inhaling, THC levels typically rise to 100 to 200 nanograms per milliter of blood, although there can be a great deal of variation.

[more...]

THC in blood or urine tells us nothing about the level of intoxication,” says Carl Hart, associate professor of psychology at Columbia University and author of the leading college textbook on drug use and behavior. “That would be like someone going to have a beer some evening, and when he goes to work the next day, you can find alcohol metabolites in his bodily fluids. That says nothing about his functioning.”

Any other aspersions you care to dream up of a dead 17 year old who was walking home and minding his own business?

Forum List

Back