Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Besides, Zimmerman was not supposed to be armed while on watch.

In response to an April 18 letter: (Accused Trayvon Martin shooter George) Zimmerman belonged to a neighborhood watch, which are not suppose to carry a weapon when on the watch. He also was told by 911 to not pursue the young man. He did.

Now think about this. Zimmerman followed Trayvon for several minutes. Now think about this.

Do you think that maybe Trayvon felt threatened by being followed? Did Trayvon stand his ground against an armed man? What would you do if you were where you were supposed to be and were followed by someone you did not know and then find out he was armed? Would you run to maybe get shot in the back, or would you stand your ground to protect yourself against an armed man?

If Zimmerman had just listened to the 911 operator when told not to pursue, Trayvon would be alive, and Zimmerman would not be facing charges.

Rose Canup, Brevard

Zimmerman should have listened to dispatcher advice | The Asheville Citizen-Times | citizen-times.com
Posting an opinion piece and trying to pass it off as news, especially from a liberal newspaper in a very leftist city makes you look like an ass. SUCCESS!
Florida law permits ordinary citizens the right to bear arms and to use their weapon if they reasonably believe their life is in danger.
Don't like it? Move to fucking England.

Why do you homegrown terrorists always want others to move?

"broken nose, 2 black eyes and lacerations to the back of his head"
According to discovery documents provided by the defendant to the prosecution.
OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

Notice how this case has disappeared from the public eye.
I think the prosecution caved to pressure and the fear of mob rule.
The prosecution will NOT get a murder conviction.
The race baiters and the lib news media screwed the prosecution out of any chance of a conviction.

Of course they won't and you have it pegged right.
As I have stated 4 dozen times from the start of this on day one here:
This is a manslaughter case and I would have charged him with voluntary manslaughter. Let him plea to involuntary with 10 years with 1-3 to serve.
He walks on the murder charge because how can the state prove INTENT TO KILL?
I have investigated hundreds of murder cases. This one is a blown deal with the 2nd degree murder charge. Especially with the Stand My Ground Law which I oppose.
But it is THE LAW.
Question; What is your objection to "stand my ground"? That question in the context of another law which requires the potential victim to flee, but use deadly force only as a last resort.
Personally I think the law should be written with basic human rights in mind. That as a crime victim, I should not have to suffer physical injury before making a move to prevent potential death. Get the crook before he gets me.
The courts or the law books cannot stop a crook with evil intentions.

The liberals are invested in their anti-self defense narrative.

When Zimmerman is acquitted they will claim the jury was rigged, the jury was racist, whatever Obama like excuses they think might be believable.

Bucs is right, riots on the horizon.

If we're lucky, the acquittal will come at the same time Obama is defeated...get all the riots out of the way at the same time.

Last edited:
That child "stood his ground" after being chased, and was murdered in cold blood. True Story.

That child "stood his ground" after being chased, and was murdered in cold blood. True Story.

You call a 6'3" self-described no-limit-nigga a child.

You say he stood his ground, when he had time to be a mile away.

You say Trayvon was murdered in cold blood. On that point, I suspect you're right. I never really thought that Afros were warm-blooded mammals. Probably some sort of ape-like reptile. I'm for animal rights. But, shooting one of them isn't murder, in the moral sense, no matter the circumstances. And, I think we'd have more luck getting chimpanzees to integrate into society as civilized members.

Trayvon Martin Witness Says Sanford Police Ignored Her [Video] | Click here for latest music news (full color articles)

Welch: Cutcher believes whatever confrontation there was it ended before they got to her backyard and she believes Zimmerman continued to chase Martin as he tried to get home.

and she believes Zimmerman continued to chase Martin as he tried to get home.

a witness - the "Killing" occurred in her back yard.

Was it Zimmerman screaming "Help Me" with a gun in his belt ???

the same guy who had $200,000.00 but still let his parents take out a second mortgage to pay for his bail -

Trayvon had bloody knuckles.

WTFV reported:

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman’s claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn’t comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it’s better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Al Sharpton was unavailable for comment.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/

Trayvon had bloody knuckles.

WTFV reported:

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman’s claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn’t comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it’s better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles.

Al Sharpton was unavailable for comment.

The Gateway Pundit | Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Well, I'm happy to hear that this unarmed kid got in a few licks before his armed stalker murdered him.

OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.
.....So, HE went lookin' for trouble (per the phone-records)....ended-up taking an ass-whuppin' (more-than-likely why the cops told him to back-off)....and, the little-bitch had to shoot-his-way-out....'cause he just HAD to go lookin' for trouble.

Hell.....he should "do some time", just for being so-fuckin'-STUPID!!

Trayvon Martin Witness Says Sanford Police Ignored Her [Video] | Click here for latest music news (full color articles)

Welch: Cutcher believes whatever confrontation there was it ended before they got to her backyard and she believes Zimmerman continued to chase Martin as he tried to get home.

the same guy who had $200,000.00 but still let his parents take out a second mortgage to pay for his bail -

How would Cutcher know that? Crystal ball? Tarot cards? How did she come to the conclusion that Zimmerman continued to chase Martin as he tried to get home?

And the second mortgage was to show good faith to the Judge that he was not a flight risk by the commitment from his parents.

And Zimmerman said he didn't want to kill the young man but Trayvon was beating the shit out of him. And he thought he was going to get killed.

How would Cutcher know that? Crystal ball? Tarot cards? How did she come to the conclusion that Zimmerman continued to chase Martin as he tried to get home?

And the second mortgage was to show good faith to the Judge that he was not a flight risk by the commitment from his parents.

And Zimmerman said he didn't want to kill the young man but Trayvon was beating the shit out of him.
So....what.....he forgot to drop his gun & fight-back????

323.png

That little bitch was DUE an ass-kickin'!!!!!!

NOW he understands why he SHOULD have listened to the cops!!!

Now, he's gotta PAY for that fuck-up!!!!

(Don't you "conservatives" still consider that "Accepting responsibility for your own actions"??)

:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.
.....So, HE went lookin' for trouble (per the phone-records)....ended-up taking an ass-whuppin' (more-than-likely why the cops told him to back-off)....and, the little-bitch had to shoot-his-way-out....'cause he just HAD to go lookin' for trouble.

He never talked to the cops before the shooting. Don't lie.

He placed a call to 911.

OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

I still suspect that Zimmerman initiated the confrontation, and then after doing so, was beat up by Trayvon Martin, who was trying to defend himself, at which point Zimmerman killed him. That does not make for a claim of self-defense. Unfortunately, at this point in time, there is no proof one way or the other as to what really happened, so we are left having to believe or not believe the words of Zimmerman. I still don't believe anything he says, but based on evidence, I would not convict him.

IF it is determined to be a "hate crime", then yes it is.

Trayvon was harmlessly minding his own business. Zimmerman stalked him. Police dispatcher said not to follow. Zimmerman, armed, continued to stalk him. Trayvon, unarmed, ends up dead. It's irrelevant how many marks Zimmerman may have had. Trayvon had every right to stand his ground and protect himself from an armed stalker. I hope Zimmerman gets the maximum sentence just based on the public information already available.

With no witnesses, there is no proof. I too think this is what happened, but I would never convict someone without any solid evidence against them.

OH NO.
Facts sure are a bitch.

He never talked to the cops before the shooting. Don't lie.

He placed a call to 911.

He was TOLD to back-off!!

HE fucked-up!

Now, it's time to pay (for not following instructions.)

Forum List

Back