Zimbabwe,belongs to Mugabe.!White people should stop interfering.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We all know what the White European colonialists did in the former Rhodisia,now known as Zimbabwe. They murdered, raped looted and pillaged
the land of the black indigenous people of Zimbabwe.

Now they want the man of put an end to their plunder to step down.
I saw never,! Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!.

We all know what the White European colonialists did in the former Rhodisia,now known as Zimbabwe. They murdered, raped looted and pillaged

Now they want the man of put an end to their plunder to step down.
I saw never,! Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!.

We all know that the people of Zimbabwe are starving because they killed the white farmers and took their land and now they don't have any food. Mugabe can only rule until the last of them die of the deserved starvation.

We all know that the people of Zimbabwe are starving because they killed the white farmers and took their land and now they don't have any food. Mugabe can only rule until the last of them die of the deserved starvation.

White invader thieves, never owned anything.The land belonged to Black people long before white people arrived.!

White invader thieves, never owned anything.The land belonged to Black people long before white people arrived.!

The whites made the land properous. They created farms out of barren land. They provided food for all of Zimbabwe. Then the blacks decided they wanted that land back but none of them have the knowledge or the skills or want to put in the work to farm it and now they are starving. I'm sure they'll die proud of the fact that they own the land they have no idea how to work so that they can live.

How many generations of whites owned that land? All of a sudden blacks get greedy and now their greed is killing them.

Like I said, they deserve to starve to death.

The whites made the land properous. They created farms out of barren land. They provided food for all of Zimbabwe. Then the blacks decided they wanted that land back but none of them have the knowledge or the skills or want to put in the work to farm it and now they are starving. I'm sure they'll die proud of the fact that they own the land they have no idea how to work so that they can live.

How many generations of whites owned that land? All of a sudden blacks get greedy and now their greed is killing them.

Like I said, they deserve to starve to death.

The white Farmers poisoned the land, before they left.You white people will all be driven out of Africa one day for your evil deeds!

The white Farmers poisoned the land, before they left.You white people will all be driven out of Africa one day for your evil deeds!

You'll have a hard time driving me out of a continent I've never been in. I do have several friends from Africa who've invited me to visit and I may one day, but Zimbabwe won't be one of the countries I visit.

You're a racist that refuses to acknowledge that the whites are what made Zimbabwe prosperous to begin with...you also ignore the fact that your own leader advised against driving the white farmers out.

Nice going there..like I said before, you deserve to starve to death.

What about the Bushmen, they were there thousands of years before the blacks arrived. The Bantus used their superior steel weapons to slaughter the Bushmen and take their land.

If it weren't for "Whitey" Zimbabwe Blacks would just be inventing the wheel. I've seen video of them showering under a stream of cow urine and putting their mouths on cow's vaginas.......They're nothing short of animals.

If it weren't for "Whitey" Zimbabwe Blacks would just be inventing the wheel. I've seen video of them showering under a stream of cow urine and putting their mouths on cow's vaginas.......They're nothing short of animals.

What you are seeing,are Blacks performing tribal rituals.And beauty secrets.
The Cow urine colors their hair.The Cow Vagina gives them nutrients.
Please,how about you Whites in Europe sleeping with German shepards in
the caves during the last ice age in Europe.Give me a Break.And Eating uncooked raw meat.Blacks from Egypt had to go up there and teach them everything. Ask that Greek Aristotle or Euclid,that went to Egypt to steal all
the Egyptian knowledge, and then say it was Greek innovations and inventions!!

Last edited:
This white American's two cents:

The land in Zimbabwe was owned by the indigenous people until it was stolen from them by white invaders. Zimbabwe has every right to carry out land reform. It is the crushing foreign debt burden forced on Zimbabwe as a result of a legacy of colonialism, and not the land reform, that is causing the problems we see today. In fact, when whites owned farmland and it was producing, it was because Blacks (the overwhelming majority of the population) were cultivating it.

Zimbabwe's sovereignty is morally inviolable--neither the UK, nor the U.S., nor any other imperialist country has any right whatsoever to interfere in Zimbabwe's affairs. That said, this doesn't mean that the Mugabe regime is acting in the interests of Zimbabwe's toilers. Likewise, because we should support land reform does not mean that we have to support Mugabe's using land reform as an excuse to reward party functionaries at the people's expense.

Actually whites were still salvages living in caves when the first advanced civilizations were built in Africa by blacks. That is as far as I will go with this one because I dislike the racist tone of this discussion.

First, I agree that Zimbabwe was stolen by white Europeans and Zimbabwe's government has every right to carry out land reform. I also agree that those so Europeans are still interfering in Zimbabwe internal affairs. However, I don't see how could support Mugabe regime. I don't care how much of a hero he is, bad leadership is bad leadership. He is an unethical dictator. If Mugabe has any integrity, he would resign and allow a more capable leader to take office.

Last edited:
I visited our factory in Zim in 06. Not one person I spoke to there (some white, mostly black) had anything but contempt for Mugabe, or Zanu PF.

While many still resented the legacy of the Ian Smith days, not one person blamed anyone but Mugabe for the country's current disastrous economy.

I visited Cape Town late last year. Many of the people I met there were economic migrants from Zim. To a man (or woman), they all poured scorn on Mugabe, many going as far as to say he should be executed for crimes against the people of Zimbabwe.

The people I spoke to were both Ndebele and Shona. There was no difference along tribal lines.

This white American's two cents:

The land in Zimbabwe was owned by the indigenous people until it was stolen from them by white invaders. Zimbabwe has every right to carry out land reform. It is the crushing foreign debt burden forced on Zimbabwe as a result of a legacy of colonialism, and not the land reform, that is causing the problems we see today. In fact, when whites owned farmland and it was producing, it was because Blacks (the overwhelming majority of the population) were cultivating it.

Zimbabwe's sovereignty is morally inviolable--neither the UK, nor the U.S., nor any other imperialist country has any right whatsoever to interfere in Zimbabwe's affairs. That said, this doesn't mean that the Mugabe regime is acting in the interests of Zimbabwe's toilers. Likewise, because we should support land reform does not mean that we have to support Mugabe's using land reform as an excuse to reward party functionaries at the people's expense.

I'll agree with that. No interference, even in the form of aid! None!

Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!.White people must leave now!

Mugabe must step down. How could he just sit there and let his people die because he wants to stay in charge. Now this is not just a white people thing he has other African countries telling him to either work together or step down.

Don't forget creating the infrastructure such as roads and water systems, things that have since begun to crumble under Mugabe

For anyone to argue that Mugabe ought to remain in control of Zimbabwe is a greater insult to black people than the commentary of those who favor his removal is.

Forum List

Back