Zimbabwe,belongs to Mugabe.!White people should stop interfering.

Discussion in 'Africa' started by 52ndStreet, Dec 21, 2008.

1. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    We all know what the White European colonialists did in the former Rhodisia,now known as Zimbabwe. They murdered, raped looted and pillaged
    the land of the black indigenous people of Zimbabwe.

Now they want the man of put an end to their plunder to step down.
    I saw never,! Mugabe must rule Zimbabwe forever!.

2. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    We all know that the people of Zimbabwe are starving because they killed the white farmers and took their land and now they don't have any food. Mugabe can only rule until the last of them die of the deserved starvation.

3. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    White invader thieves, never owned anything.The land belonged to Black people long before white people arrived.!

4. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    The whites made the land properous. They created farms out of barren land. They provided food for all of Zimbabwe. Then the blacks decided they wanted that land back but none of them have the knowledge or the skills or want to put in the work to farm it and now they are starving. I'm sure they'll die proud of the fact that they own the land they have no idea how to work so that they can live.

How many generations of whites owned that land? All of a sudden blacks get greedy and now their greed is killing them.

Like I said, they deserve to starve to death.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    The white Farmers poisoned the land, before they left.You white people will all be driven out of Africa one day for your evil deeds!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Againsheila

Againsheila Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,700
    You'll have a hard time driving me out of a continent I've never been in. I do have several friends from Africa who've invited me to visit and I may one day, but Zimbabwe won't be one of the countries I visit.

You're a racist that refuses to acknowledge that the whites are what made Zimbabwe prosperous to begin with...you also ignore the fact that your own leader advised against driving the white farmers out.

Nice going there..like I said before, you deserve to starve to death.

7. wayne

wayne Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    What about the Bushmen, they were there thousands of years before the blacks arrived. The Bantus used their superior steel weapons to slaughter the Bushmen and take their land.

8. PatBuchanan

PatBuchanan Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    If it weren't for "Whitey" Zimbabwe Blacks would just be inventing the wheel. I've seen video of them showering under a stream of cow urine and putting their mouths on cow's vaginas.......They're nothing short of animals.

9. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    What you are seeing,are Blacks performing tribal rituals.And beauty secrets.
    The Cow urine colors their hair.The Cow Vagina gives them nutrients.
    Please,how about you Whites in Europe sleeping with German shepards in
    the caves during the last ice age in Europe.Give me a Break.And Eating uncooked raw meat.Blacks from Egypt had to go up there and teach them everything. Ask that Greek Aristotle or Euclid,that went to Egypt to steal all
    the Egyptian knowledge, and then say it was Greek innovations and inventions!!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  10. we_ourselves

we_ourselves Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    This white American's two cents:

The land in Zimbabwe was owned by the indigenous people until it was stolen from them by white invaders. Zimbabwe has every right to carry out land reform. It is the crushing foreign debt burden forced on Zimbabwe as a result of a legacy of colonialism, and not the land reform, that is causing the problems we see today. In fact, when whites owned farmland and it was producing, it was because Blacks (the overwhelming majority of the population) were cultivating it.

Zimbabwe's sovereignty is morally inviolable--neither the UK, nor the U.S., nor any other imperialist country has any right whatsoever to interfere in Zimbabwe's affairs. That said, this doesn't mean that the Mugabe regime is acting in the interests of Zimbabwe's toilers. Likewise, because we should support land reform does not mean that we have to support Mugabe's using land reform as an excuse to reward party functionaries at the people's expense.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2