Zac Efron revealed that his 'Baywatch' workout routine caused him to suffer from insomnia and 'pretty bad depression' while filming

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Something that's annoyed me today is reading the comments on a few articles about Zac Efron and his depression whilst making Baywatch. At the end of the day body issues affect everyone, men and women, and someone opening up about mental health is not something to be laughed at.

Good article to inform guys on what to expect when starting to work out. All the working out I did all those years gave me a lean and hard body and worn-out knee and other joints at the age of 60. After a few years mostly sedentary because of the knee, I am slowly getting back into shape. I don't expect to look like did before the health problems but maybe close :) :thup:

Something that's annoyed me today is reading the comments on a few articles about Zac Efron and his depression whilst making Baywatch. At the end of the day body issues affect everyone, men and women, and someone opening up about mental health is not something to be laughed at.

What people will do for money.....

Forum List

Back