Yowzah!IRS chief: Inappropriate screening was broader and longer

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Liberals go grab your Immodium AD extra freaking strength! :lol:

It ain't over. It's getting bigger and better every day!

:eusa_angel:

BTW you should have been upset about this right from the beginning. Instead of defending them.

Your groups were targeted as well. This was an IRS out of control. And this scandal is not going away. Apparently the new acting chief has found them still using inappropriate criteria. Yikes.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Internal Revenue Service's screening of groups seeking tax-exempt status was broader and lasted longer than has been previously disclosed, the new head of the agency said Monday.

An internal IRS document obtained by The Associated Press said that besides "tea party," lists used by screeners to pick groups for close examination also included the terms "Israel," ''Progressive" and "Occupy."

The document said an investigation into why specific terms were included was still underway.

In a conference call with reporters, Danny Werfel said that after becoming acting IRS chief last month, he discovered wide-ranging and improper terms on the lists and said screeners were still using them.

He did not specify what terms were on the lists, but said he suspended the use of all such lists immediately.

"There was a wide-ranging set of categories and cases that spanned a broad spectrum" on the lists, Werfel said.

He added that his aides found those lists contained "inappropriate criteria that was in use."

Werfel's comments suggest the IRS may have been targeting groups other than tea party and other conservative organizations for tough examinations to see if they qualify. The agency has been under fire since last month for targeting those groups.

IRS chief: Inappropriate screening was broad

Last edited:
I thought the 'scandal' was over?

Guess the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and their efforts to bury the scandal ain't working out so swell.

But they will. Nothing will come of this.

As much as I would love to see the current POS-TUS run from office and Eric Himmler perp-walked into the deepest, darkest, coldest dungeon on Earth....

Ain't nothing going to happen.

Know why? Because dimocraps don't run the Country. And when Republicans had all three Law-Making Bodies and a Conservative-Leaning SCOTUS, they didn't run it either.

Know who does? the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM does.

Know why? Because you're stupid. All of you.

He Who Tells The People What To Think Does Not Need To Be King

Guess the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and their efforts to bury the scandal ain't working out so swell.

As much as I would love to see the current POS-TUS run from office and Eric Himmler perp-walked into the deepest, darkest, coldest dungeon on Earth....

Know why? Because dimocraps don't run the Country. And when Republicans had all three Law-Making Bodies and a Conservative-Leaning SCOTUS, they didn't run it either.

Don't hold back now. Tell us how you really feel.

Don't hold back now. Tell us how you really feel.

Not picking on you but, you gotta know I'm being bluntly honest with you.

Look, the Stuttering Clusterfukk was nobody in 2007. Hitlery had the nomination all wrapped up. She didn't even complain when the dimocrap party took her primary votes in Florida and (I think) Michigan away from her.

And who was behind it? the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM. I don't care if you believe me, it's just a fact.

But anyway -- She lost. It was all but handed to her.... And she lost. She shouldn't have. But she did.

Then this last time, when the piece of fukking shit got re-elected.... Look at who were his biggest backers... Look who sat on the Benghazi story. Look who embargoed Fast and Furious. Look who refused to ask the tough questions to the piece of fukking shit.

Then, through all that. Romeny was still in the Ball Game until the 2nd Debate when Candy 'Fatass' Crowley interfered in the give and take with her now-famous LIE about the piece of fukking shit calling Banghazi an act of terror. He did not. Even the WaPo gave him Four Pinocchios on that one.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM runs this Country. They are the King Makers. They decide elections, they decide what is, and is not, worthy of being a scandal.

If it's their guy, he gets a pass. If it's Mitt Romney putting a dog on his fukking roof? That's a National Disgrace.

Wake up people.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM have WAY too much power and you people are way too stupid.

Who supervises reporters? Who ensures fair amounts of time and fair amounts of criticism and .....

Nevermind.

Now let's all discuss the latest dancing with the stars episode.

That''' really get some hits

I still fail to see how any of this is "inappropriate." Tax-exempt status is a privilege that requires certain criteria - As long as they're identifying and processing them correctly (Which I don't even think is in question) - Who cares what technique they use to identify potential fraudsters?

OTOH, the fact that they're using "Liberal" terms as well should, if anything, make you guys shut up a little.

Forum List

Back