YouTube Bans Proof of Black-on-White Violence

Whirled Nuts Daily -- news source.

bth_CatsRedCarFun.gif

This is NOT the first time Youtube has pulled this crap. They have a video site they now compete with called "Daily Motion" and it's a pretty good video site.

There's no evidence YouTube "pulled" anything. The story's claim is completely unsourced.

That's why I posted about "Whirled Nuts Daily" as a news source. They ain't.

This is NOT the first time Youtube has pulled this crap. They have a video site they now compete with called "Daily Motion" and it's a pretty good video site.

There's no evidence YouTube "pulled" anything. The story's claim is completely unsourced.

If we want pragmatic factual posts from you, we'll ask for them. :slap:

It was but a momentary lapse. :laugh2:

Of course. Right wingers have no need for pragmatic factual posts.

Negro, please.

How about you write one first and then we decide?

How about you write one first and then we decide?
Pull my finger.

Come on, you know you want to....

Forum List

Back