Your Tax Dollars at Work- Illegal immigrants benefited from up to $750M in ObamaCare subsidies

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
750M went to criminals. Good times. I thought Obama said that wouldn't happen.... If you want to keep your doctor... errr..., I mean, if you want to come here illegally and get handouts, the border is open.

-Geaux
============

Published February 08, 2016

1454965910516.jpg

(Reuters)

Illegal immigrants and individuals with unclear legal status wrongly benefited from up to $750 million in ObamaCare subsidies and the government is struggling to recoup the money, according to a new Senate report obtained by Fox News.

The report, produced by Republicans on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, examined Affordable Care Act tax credits meant to defray the cost of insurance premiums. It found that as of June 2015, “the Administration awarded approximately $750 million in tax credits on behalf of individuals who were later determined to be ineligible because they failed to verify their citizenship, status as a national, or legal presence.”

The review found the credits went to more than 500,000 people – who are illegal immigrants or whose legal status was unclear due to insufficient records.

Senate report: Illegal immigrants benefited from up to $750M in ObamaCare subsidies | Fox News

750M went to criminals. Good times. I thought Obama said that wouldn't happen.... If you want to keep your doctor... errr..., I mean, if you want to come here illegally and get handouts, the border is open.

-Geaux
============

1454965910516.jpg

(Reuters)

Illegal immigrants and individuals with unclear legal status wrongly benefited from up to $750 million in ObamaCare subsidies and the government is struggling to recoup the money, according to a new Senate report obtained by Fox News.

The report, produced by Republicans on the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, examined Affordable Care Act tax credits meant to defray the cost of insurance premiums. It found that as of June 2015, “the Administration awarded approximately $750 million in tax credits on behalf of individuals who were later determined to be ineligible because they failed to verify their citizenship, status as a national, or legal presence.”

The review found the credits went to more than 500,000 people – who are illegal immigrants or whose legal status was unclear due to insufficient records.

Senate report: Illegal immigrants benefited from up to $750M in ObamaCare subsidies | Fox News

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?!

Now.... you morons on the left... you arrogant idiots! WHO LIED NOW?!?!? HUH??

lol.... every day the lies of the left exposed, and all they do is make new lies in response.

-Geaux
============

1454965910516.jpg

(Reuters)

Yeah, I heard that also, from the same source at a meeting. I have not yet looked to see if other MSM outlets are reporting on the story, but because it comes from Fox, that is the 1st deflection we are going to hear. I know, I know, it comes also from Reuters, but the left are going to try and claim they got it from Fox also.

How do I know? Because their spin is extremely predictable, lol!

Obama is a LIAR and his drones condone it. Pretty pathetic Americans if you ask me

-Geaux

The problem is with the application process.

Before granting any subsidy, the applicant must provide the documentation along with the application.

-Geaux
============

1454965910516.jpg

(Reuters)

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

lol.... every day the lies of the left exposed, and all they do is make new lies in response.

I remember it, the left crucified him for saying it....but look where we are now. Reminds me of the Tea Party warning America about Obunglescare, the left scoffed...look where we are now. :rolleyes:

Before granting any subsidy, the applicant must provide the documentation along with the application.

But they lack documentation and got the subsidy anyway. That's the point

-Geaux

But they lack documentation and got the subsidy anyway. That's the point

-Geaux
The points is that they did not have to submit the documentation right then.

That was the error, and it can be fixed easily.

However, it should not have happened.

Obama is a LIAR and his drones condone it. Pretty pathetic Americans if you ask me

-Geaux

It is called spin, they have multiple people making 6 figure incomes that do this for them in both party's. What it really is used to be called propaganda, lol.

Reporters and political people who know what is really going on, understand that if something bad has to be released by an administration about itself, it is always released on "dump day." The worse it is, the more things are released so as you have to work harder to find the real "juicy" stuff because, of course they spun it, then hid it in the middle of all the crap they released. It is a game, but it has worked for years, so they keep doing it.

-Geaux
============

1454965910516.jpg

(Reuters)

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

I remember it, the left crucified him for saying it....but look where we are now. Reminds me of the Tea Party warning America about Obunglescare, the left scoffed...look where we are now. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of Rand Paul warning that giving arms to the Syrians could end up in hostile hands, and then seeing Islamic State videoing their people driving our armored cars down the road.

Over and over and over... how many times does the left have to be proven wrong... and like a 4-year-old, they just 'la-la-la' and keep thinking they have a point.

Obamacare deserves everything bad that happens to if... It's made life a living hell for millions of Americans. Taxation without representation

Illegal immigrants and individuals with unclear legal status wrongly benefited from up to $750 million in ObamaCare subsidies

I love it when these studies say "up to"

Zero is up to $750 million

And we wonder why politicians like illegal criminal invasion of America from Mexico

-Geaux

Illegal immigrants and individuals with unclear legal status wrongly benefited from up to $750 million in ObamaCare subsidies

Again... you people on the left, non-stop hypocricy. The Stimulus saved or created "up to"........ ObamaCare could help insure "up to"....... The minimum wage could help "up to"...... Without these EPA regulations, dirty air could cause "up to"......

People without insurance could be the cause of "up to" so many deaths a year.

Funny how when you people make up your endless piles of ideological crap.... "up to" never seems to be a problem.

Liars and Hypocrites. The hallmark of the left. You see it over and over and over.... "Childish" has their own party. They call them "democrats".

Again... you people on the left, non-stop hypocricy. The Stimulus saved or created "up to"........ ObamaCare could help insure "up to"....... The minimum wage could help "up to"...... Without these EPA regulations, dirty air could cause "up to"......

Funny how when you people make up your endless piles of ideological crap.... "up to" never seems to be a problem.

Liars and Hypocrites. The hallmark of the left. You see it over and over and over.... "Childish" has their own party. They call them "democrats".

Looks like more scare tactics from the right doesn't it?

Looks like more scare tactics from the right doesn't it?

But all of those are things you guys say. Not us.

Andylusion, both the far left and the far right try to scare their opponents.

That is Americanism in action when it comes to politics. Always has been.

Forum List

Back