Your summer plans...

Saigon

Gold Member
May 4, 2012
Helsinki, Finland
So what is everyone doing over the summer....?

Maybe a few of us can accidentally meet up in some airport bars over the next few weeks!!

I fly out to Accra in 2 weeks, and from there will spend 2 weeks in Sierra Leone and Liberia, and then 2 weeks in Ghana and Benin.

I'm very excited about seeing West Africa, and expect to see a lot of amazing wildlife.

Anyone else hitting the road, and if so - where to?

Party, do as much fishing as possible and spend as much time with my niece and nephew as possible and potentially play some roller hockey...

And don't forget kicking some ass, little nicky! Like, totally!

The last time I got into an actual "fight" outside of sports (hockey) was 10 years ago (not counting my brothers)...

I've jacked a few people in the head over the last 10 years but they weren't fights.... I would call those "warnings."

I'm not even an aggressive person (off ice/not playing hockey). Firm yes, but not aggressive.

You don't know me motherfucker so quit acting like you do.

Benin Jerry's maybe.

Nice!

One of my friends suggest "Togo" is actually a mistake - they should have called the country "Go to" instead as a way of attracting tourists.

LOL. Hell we don't even have passports.

But since you asked, here's my summer "wish list" so far:

Biltmore/Asheville, NC
Hannibal Missouri
Clarkson, KY (my cousin/his wife own bee/honey business)
Quebec
Stafford, England

In ways, I think the United States is as big/vast/diverse as the rest of the world combined. I've seen much of it in my 50+ years, but so much is yet unexplored.

But in the end, there's one mantra by which I live...

"Every day is a journey, and the journey itself is home".

The last time I got into an actual "fight" outside of sports (hockey) was 10 years ago (not counting my brothers)...

I've jacked a few people in the head over the last 10 years but they weren't fights.... I would call those "warnings."

'Cause you're a badass little nicky, like a total BADASS!!!! Give little nicky some room, he's like a bad, bad MoFo fo sho. DAAAAaaaaaaammmmmmnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

Saskatchewan now, New York in July, Vancouver Island in July and August.

I was in Winnipeg yesterday and heard a good joke. "So I was in Calgary and a guy I met asked me where I was from. I said 'Winnipeg.' He asked me to prove I was from Winnipeg. So I stabbed him."

Forum List

Back