Your Saviour is here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bobmilin, Jul 14, 2008.

?

What do you think of my introduction?

1. Very impressed look forward to reading your posts.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. OK lets see if your as good as you say.

27.3%
  3. Have no ideal?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I think you are full of yourself.

18.2%
  5. You have a severe mental and personality disorder!!!

54.5%
  1. bobmilin

bobmilin Know it all

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I never said my grammar was great but if people can decipher ancient writings I think you could figure out my posts.
    If you cant read my writing style then I would suggest you just skip my comments.

I live in a fully inter grated neighborhood around 15% black 30% Asian and 50% white but its basically middle class crime is very low that is what I like about it. I think crime is more about class and not race. Middle class young black males do not commit crime no more then middle class young white males. Its the inner city where most of your crime is I guess as long as you have low income people you will have a crime problem regardless of race. The liberal answer does not help the crime problem but makes it worse. The fact that a 20 year old could shoot someone dead and be out of prison by there 30 is not going to solve anything but thats what you get in the inner city run by liberal politicians.
    I also am not concerned with crime that occurs with people who know each other.
    I am talking about someone breaking into your house or mugging you on the street.
    That type of crime needs to be dealt with in a harsh way. People should at least feel safe in not having their home robbed or being mugged when they leave the house. But for some reason if you live in a lower income neighborhood that sort of is excepted and that is wrong. Just because someone may not have much money should not mean they have to put up with that type of crime as I stated...

2. Diuretic

Diuretic Permanently confused

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,397
    Crime might well be about class rather than race. But the causes of crime are so damn complex that I defy anyone, even the experts, to properly explain them. I think the reality is there's no singular cause, it's about everything - social environment, upbringing, cultural values, psychological (individual as well as group psychological aspects) reasons. But politicians won't tell you that, they'll sell a one word answer to a very complex problem and hope you buy it.

3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,067
    You are a retard, He doesn't do pain killers anymore, but then that doesn't fit with your sound bite does it?

4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,326
    Excellent. In keeping with the drift of the thread, I'd like to point out if Rushbo were black he'd be in prison for abusing drugs.

5. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,776
    Here's a little factoid for you bob ...

This is the welcome aboard forum. There are forums for discussing the law, and a forum for race/racism. There is even a forum for you to avail yourself of if you want to call someone a name -- like descendent of criminals. I don't currently have a plumbing forum but you could probably use general discussion to discuss the directional flow of water in Australian shitters.

Or is it your intent to discuss any and all topics in a single thread?

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,067
    If he were a liberal he would never have been arrested or charged. White OR black.

Name some of those high powered black Entertainers that have gone to prison for drug use of a PAIN killer. I won't hold my breath waiting though.

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,630
    Thus far, I am less than impressed.

When does your "natural gift for expressing" yourself actually start happening, and will I find what you have to say very interesting and entertaining?

8. Swamp Fox

Swamp Fox Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    If people have to decipher your writings, how is it that you are the "wonderkid of every board you've ever been on?" I can read your style, I just find that the bombastic ego behind it is trying to cover up for the fact he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Crime is about upbringing and personal choice. People commit crimes because they think they can get away with it, they think they are owed it, or because they feel like it. All of the other reasons are bullshit contrived to make an excuse for crime.

9. roomy

roomy The Natural

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +950
    Belt up and fuck off you ponce.

10. BrianH

BrianH Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +238
    I voted that you have a mental disorder...only because I was going to vote that "I have no 'IDEA'", but that wasn't an option.