Your Saviour is here

What do you think of my introduction?

• Very impressed look forward to reading your posts.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have no ideal?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bobmilin

Know it all
Jul 14, 2008
New Jersey
:cool:Sup I would like to introduce myself I am a know it all sort of like a Rush Limbaugh. Not to toot my own horn but I really should go to a broadcasting school and try to become a radio talk show host. You will find my writings or discussion very entertaining and no matter what board I may go on I always stand out among all others. The cream does rise to the top and if I decide to post here a lot I will quickly become one of the best known posters here.
Most people will dislike me though but just like in radio it is who reads or listens that counts.
I have a natural gift for expressing myself and you will find what I have to say very interesting and entertaining.
I will have more to say later please look for my posts and always look for the name bobmilin.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_shifty::D

No and no. I have no problem with prostitution but kind of do not like women who use their sexuality as a way to take advantage of a horny guy.:eusa_whistle:

No and no. I have no problem with prostitution but kind of do not like women who use their sexuality as a way to take advantage of a horny guy.:eusa_whistle:
Wow! How did you get that from what I posted?

IMO, Rush is usually in a drug-crazed state of mind and he'd probably mate with anything that moves. I admit, I'm relieved you don't admit to emulating that aspect of his personality.

Now remember, the New Yorker caricature was satire - but some people didn't get it bobmilin....subtlety seems to be a disappearing aspect of public discourse.

Of course I blame the internets for that.

As for Rush I feel bad for him about being addicted to oxy and losing his hearing because of it.
I myself am addicted to marijuana and it sucks when something like that rules your life especially when you cant get a steady supply because of the idiotic drug laws...

so whats it like living in Australia is it true the water runs the other way when you flush the toilet?
also how do you feel about being the descendants of criminals?:D

so whats it like living in Australia is it true the water runs the other way when you flush the toilet?
also how do you feel about being the descendants of criminals?:D

What's a flush toilet? :confused: Has it replaced digging a hole in the garden?

Oh the good news is that if someone wants to move here they no longer need a criminal record. The bad news is that if they have one they can't move here :D

I heard when you flush the toilet in Australia the water runs in the opposite direction but I guess you cant answer that for some reason.
As for being descendents of criminals that does not make you a criminal.
We have a problem here in the US with black criminals.
Young black males between 19 to 30 are about 2% of the population and are committing over 50% of the crime.
Worse yet if your a white guy like me and you bring this up they say you are a racist.
So both the politicians on the left and right are afraid to address the issue.
The liberal point of view blames the justice system being unfair as the reason which is complete bull crap.
Nobody has ever said how about young black males not committing crime?
I always felt that not committing crime is the best way to stay out of jail.
Ill tell you what how about we send you our black criminals in exchange for those hot looking Australian beach babes?:badgrin:

:cool:Sup I would like to introduce myself I am a know it all sort of like a Rush Limbaugh. Not to toot my own horn but I really should go to a broadcasting school and try to become a radio talk show host. You will find my writings or discussion very entertaining and no matter what board I may go on I always stand out among all others. The cream does rise to the top and if I decide to post here a lot I will quickly become one of the best known posters here.
Most people will dislike me though but just like in radio it is who reads or listens that counts.
I have a natural gift for expressing myself and you will find what I have to say very interesting and entertaining.
I will have more to say later please look for my posts and always look for the name bobmilin.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_shifty::D

Wow, since Bob is here I guess the rest if us can just quit posting because the man has arrived and will lead us to the promised land (oh wait, that was uknowimnuts, my bad).

I heard when you flush the toilet in Australia the water runs in the opposite direction but I guess you cant answer that for some reason.
Young black males between 19 to 30 are about 2% of the population and are committing over 50% of the crime.
Worse yet if your a white guy like me and you bring this up they say you are a racist.
The liberal point of view blames the justice system being unfair as the reason which is complete bull crap.
Ill tell you what how about we send you our black criminals in exchange for those hot looking Australian beach babes?:badgrin:

This is the type of post that made you rise to the top? Must have been posting on Sesame Workshop - Home Page

Is this what is bothering you?
Dont shoot the messenger if you dont like the message.
My stats are correct I have every right to be concerned because I do not want to become a crime victim.
If you dont care about all the violent crimes black males commit then dont complain if you end up getting robbed shot or stabbed by one of them.
Personally if it were up to me I would round up all the criminals of all races and execute them with a bullet to the back of the head.
Why people defend scumbags who commit crime I will never know unless you yourself are a criminal or are related to one...

What
bothers
me
is
your
compulsive
need
to
hit
enter
after
every
sentence.

Kind of disrupts the flow of reading. I would have thought that a man as talented as yourself would know that.

Why people defend scumbags who commit crime I will never know unless you yourself are a criminal or are related to one...

And if you did a little research before making your pronouncements, you would have realized that I'm a cop. You might have also realized that I was talking about your writing style (hence the Sesame Street reference) instead of your factual content. Fact is, your writing style is so disjointed that it makes it difficult to pay attention to any facts you might produce.

The water goes the other way, but it's not that distinctive, it sort of swirls away down the wherever it is that has running water - eg a handbasin. I always forget to check when I'm in the northern hemisphere which way it runs but it is opposite to here. Coriolis Effect I think it is.

For many years here (not where I am because it was settled by free settlers and not convicts) people were frightened of their convict ancestors. Now it's quite fashionable to be able to claim descent.

Same here - young males commit most street crime for various reasons. But some of our worst criminals are middle aged white males in professional positions.

Our highest murder rates are in indigenous communities. That used to be swept under the carpet but no longer.

We want to keep our beach babes - no people trafficking for us :eek::D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back