~Your Most Prized Possession~

If I had to leave and could only take 1 thing with me?

It would have to be my best companion who has traveled with me since 1997, my Lemond Zurich bicycle with Campy Record ergo power shifters and drivetrain, with Mavic Cosmic aero rims.

Never can tell when you're gonna need to go somewhere relatively fast (I cruise at 20-25 mph), and besides, I've got too many miles in the saddle on it to even consider leaving it behind. Not only that, but you can use a bicycle strapped to a set of rollers as a way to generate electricity.

I wouldn't have to grab my dog, he would just follow like he always does. I would probably grab my mini-14, (the ammo is light), if I had time I would then grab my hiking pack, which has all the necessities for an extended vacation in the wilderness, including a 9mm and extra ammo for both.

It would have to be my best companion who has traveled with me since 1997, my Lemond Zurich bicycle with Campy Record ergo power shifters and drivetrain, with Mavic Cosmic aero rims.

Never can tell when you're gonna need to go somewhere relatively fast (I cruise at 20-25 mph), and besides, I've got too many miles in the saddle on it to even consider leaving it behind. Not only that, but you can use a bicycle strapped to a set of rollers as a way to generate electricity.

Nah,........too easy.

That will work real well on a deserted island. Good thinking :cuckoo:

In your home, big or small, what is your ONE most prized possession??
Could be your most sentimental....whatever it is, if you had to vacate your home immediately, this item would be the very first thing you would grab, taking all means to NOT leave it behind~

You ask a lot of personal questions...

I'd ban your ass for asking typical password questions....

In your home, big or small, what is your ONE most prized possession??
Could be your most sentimental....whatever it is, if you had to vacate your home immediately, this item would be the very first thing you would grab, taking all means to NOT leave it behind~

You ask a lot of personal questions...

I'd ban your ass for asking typical password questions....

But you can't...ban my ass :tongue:
You don't have to answer my personal questions either...but you do :razz:
I'm a nosy ass, what can I say??

Forum List

Back