Your Money: U.S. Foreign Aid to Arab,Muslim World Reveals Money Can't Buy You Love...

Screw those foreign nations, screw the UN, stop taking money out of my check for them and every other nation we spoon-feed.

Screw those foreign nations, screw the UN, stop taking money out of my check for them and every other nation we spoon-feed.

Yea it is pretty shocking how often these countries vote against us in the UN. This article only focused on Arab/Muslim Nations. But there are many other nations we give Money to who also consistently Vote against us in the UN. A real eye-opener for sure.

Yea it is pretty shocking how often these countries vote against us in the UN. This article only focused on Arab/Muslim Nations. But there are many other nations we give Money to who also consistently Vote against us in the UN. A real eye-opener for sure.

A bunch of ungrateful fucking bastards if you ask me, if your taking billions of our dollars every year it would be nice to hear a thank you from them every once in a while.

A bunch of ungrateful fucking bastards if you ask me, if your taking billions of our dollars every year it would be nice to hear a thank you from them every once in a while.

Yea i hear ya HG. I've been saying that for many years. They show their thanks by consistently voting against us in the UN. Nice gratitude huh? The only Nation that does show some gratitude is Israel. They have a solid record of voting with us in the UN. Yet so many Americans are so Anti-Semitic and Anti-Israel. It's pretty perplexing.

Yea i hear ya HG. I've been saying that for many years. They show their thanks by consistently voting against us in the UN. Nice gratitude huh? The only Nation that does show some gratitude is Israel. They have a solid record of voting with us in the UN. Yet so many Americans are so Anti-Semitic and Anti-Israel. It's pretty perplexing.

The problem is the countries that we give money too in the Middle East besides Israel are seething with anti American hatred.

The problem is the countries that we give money too in the Middle East besides Israel are seething with anti American hatred.

Yea Money really can't buy you Love. This is proof.

Yea Money really can't buy you Love. This is proof.

Hey if I'm gonna pay a woman to fuck me, I at least want a nice soft kiss on the lips and some compassion before she leaves. With the Arabs they just fuck you and throw you out of the bed and try to hit you with a frying pan full of hot grease.:cuckoo:

Yea this is the stuff that should outrage Americans. But most Americans are now completely brain-numbed by the Dumbed-Down and corrupt American Media. They get told to get outraged over all the wrong things. Like Charlie Sheen being a Coke-Head and so on and so on...It's pretty depressing.

Yea this is the stuff that should outrage Americans. But most Americans are now completely brain-numbed by the Dumbed-Down and corrupt American Media. They get told to get outraged over all the wrong things. Like Charlie Sheen being a Coke-Head and so on and so on...It's pretty depressing.

Yup and don't forget the Kardashians and Justin Bieber.:doubt:

Yup and American Idol. Gotta get all worked up over who won & lost on American Idol too. Our Media in this country really has become a joke. Most Americans don't even know that these Arab/Muslim countries vote against us in the UN 80% of the time. Yet the $Billions continue pouring in. Very depressing stuff.

Yup and American Idol. Gotta get all worked up over who won & lost on American Idol too. Our Media in this country really has become a joke. Most Americans don't even know that these Arab/Muslim countries vote against us in the UN 80% of the time. Yet the $Billions continue pouring in. Very depressing stuff.

You wanna know something scarier? talk to a kid in school, even high school. Most of them cannot even name 2 countries in the Middle East.:cuckoo:

You wanna know something scarier? talk to a kid in school, even high school. Most of them cannot even name 2 countries in the Middle East.:cuckoo:

Shocking stuff that can keep you up at night if you let it bother you. It is very sad but it's actually how our Government & Media want it. The Dumber,the better. Check out that Movie 'Idiocracy.' That's what's coming i guess.

Shocking stuff that can keep you up at night if you let it bother you. It is very sad but it's actually how our Government & Media want it. The Dumber,the better. Check out that Movie 'Idiocracy.' That's what's coming i guess.

Most kids in school don't give 2 shits about our international affairs whats even sadder is alot of adults are the same way, not a good sign for whats coming.:(

Most kids in school don't give 2 shits about our international affairs whats even sadder is alot of adults are the same way, not a good sign for whats coming.:(

Yea i hear ya. Most really do get much more outraged over who won & lost on American Idol than they do over real stuff like this. Sadly it's not just Kids though. Most American Adults behave that way too. And that's the scariest thing.

Forum List

Back