Your grand kids will experience Mars

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
By 2100, your grand children will experience Mars.
I don’t mean they will have to go into a rocket ship
as that is 21st century thinking and antiquated

You simply infuse their conscience and digitalize this .
Then you use powerful lasers to beam it to Mars .
On Mars , you have AI controlling and building powerful computers that intercept those beams .
Then you simply download your conscience into any powerful avatar of your choice and explore the planet

I want a giant bunny won . I can hop around Mars all day lol

This will happen in 75 years

I am sure AI would set up computers in other nearby stars and you could beam there

1633866899400.png

~S~

Attachments

• 1633867012611.png
    1633867012611.png
    64 KB · Views: 22
It would be neat to see those three-tittied women they have there, but I wouldn't care for this part...

Your consciousness is not something that can be downloaded. At best it could only ever be copied to another brain. The copy would think it is you but the real you would still be here with the same problems.

On Mars , you have AI controlling and building powerful computers that intercept those beams .
Then you simply download your conscience into any powerful avatar of your choice and explore the planet

I am sure AI would set up computers in other nearby stars and you could beam there
I hope your prediction comes true.

In 75 more years, life on Earth (and especially in this nation) will be pretty awful.

Going to Mars will be an option for many people.

And I AM referring to taking a spaceship to escape this coming hell.

Living on Mars would be a nightmare in itself. Imagine living in a large fallout shelter where everything including air is rationed.

And it is REALLY cold to boot.
Walking around the surface would be a rare luxury because Mars has practically no magnetic field to shield the planet from solar radiation. Just a few months of cumulative exposure would be the end of you. No matter how bad Earth gets it can never become as harsh as the surface of Mars. I don't see why some people see it as a viable second home to humanity. Trying to maintain a foothold there would be at least as tough as fixing our problems here at home.

Maybe.

But remember this, human progress isn't a straight line. The world could easily take steps backward as well.

Mankind was at a high point technologically and socially in the 5th century. Then Rome lost control of its borders and became a Shithole.

Similarly at the end of the bronze age and other eras as well.

Its certainly possible mankind will explore the universe like was portrayed in the Lost in Space series back in the day.

But hardly a certainty.

Walking around the surface would be a rare luxury because Mars has practically no magnetic field to shield the planet from solar radiation. Just a few months of cumulative exposure would be the end of you. No matter how bad Earth gets it can never become as harsh as the surface of Mars. I don't see why some people see it as a viable second home to humanity. Trying to maintain a foothold there would be at least as tough as fixing our problems here at home.
Agreed. I see us terraforming Venus and colonizing asteroids before we colonize Mars. Explore and exploit? Yes. Colonize? No.

Living on Mars would be a nightmare in itself. Imagine living in a large fallout shelter where everything including air is rationed.

Agree
I don’t even think that fallout shelter would be that big
Kind of like living on a submarine

I think the Martian Landscape would get boring really quick

Agree
I don’t even think that fallout shelter would be that big
Kind of like living on a submarine

I think the Martian Landscape would get boring really quick

Mars will certainly be explored, and if serious reserves of dilithium crystals are discovered, I could see a penal colony being set up there and prisoners being utilized as miners to exploit those reserves.

Agreed. I see us terraforming Venus and colonizing asteroids before we colonize Mars. Explore and exploit? Yes. Colonize? No.
Venus would be easier than Mars to colonize. I've seen schemes where a habitat floats in the upper atmosphere at the altitude that approximates Earth normal pressure. There would be some protection from solar radiation and an atmosphere full of hydrocarbons for resources. Heat from the ground could be a plentiful source of energy.

Venus would be easier than Mars to colonize. I've seen schemes where a habitat floats in the upper atmosphere at the altitude that approximates Earth normal pressure. There would be some protection from solar radiation and an atmosphere full of hydrocarbons for resources. Heat from the ground could be a plentiful source of energy.
Nice temporary solution. Long term, I see an engineered algae that will float in the atmosphere and convert CO2 to carbon and free oxygen. I few decades of this carbon rain may make the surface habitable.

I hope your prediction comes true.

In 75 more years, life on Earth (and especially in this nation) will be pretty awful.

Going to Mars will be an option for many people.

And I AM referring to taking a spaceship to escape this coming hell.
There is no escape.

Google earth. C'mon man

Forum List

Back