Your fights

I haven't had a fight in years. At almost 6'3", and being an in-shape 260 lbs, my experience is that not too many people want to stray down that particular road. That's fine with me, though. At just about 60 years of age, I've got this thing about people hitting me.

I would much rather break up a fight, and I'm pretty good at it...

I haven't had a fight in years. At almost 6'3", and being an in-shape 260 lbs, my experience is that not too many people want to stray down that particular road. That's fine with me, though. At just about 60 years of age, I've got this thing about people hitting me.

I would much rather break up a fight, and I'm pretty good at it...
I'm 62 and NOT 6'3" 260 so if people want to fight, I let 'em.

Tell us your stories. I just read that a guy was attacked on a trip to copenhagen with a knife only his finger cut but still terrible and my emphaty.

I have lived an uneventful life. I have never been robbed, attacked, slurred, or even spat at on. I have never had a major confrontation in public

I have never carried a gun or a knife

My life must suck

I've been robbed at gun point. Knocked off my motorcycle with a brick, attacked by a rapist faggot, robbed at work at a gas station, my business broke into and vandalized, one of my kids was seriously assaulted at school, and the police never did shit about any of it. This was all years back but as a result I don't go anywhere unarmed unless its illegal.

I guess I would need for you to ask what kind of fight exactly. It has been almost 20 years now since I have seen my older sister. In other words, she and I are no stranger to the word.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back