Your Digital ID Please. Senators Introduce Bill to Create Digital Identity for All Americans, Next, Your Biochip

There are businesses that won't allow you to buy from them unless they can physically scan your license. They say it's to verify your age but just by looking, is all the law requires. There is a lot more info on your license scan than just the proper age of the holder.

What the hell is wrong with this?
I buy all kinds of stuff in person and online and nobody scan's license.

/----/ Yes. Did you? And you support this?
Once everyone has a digital ID, it becomes easy to restrict everyday human movement and activity based on one’s social credit score, like in China, which Klaus Schwab has stated is the model for many other nations. If your score dips below a certain point, you are now a “high risk” individual, and your digital ID would simply be flagged. The government, working in collusion with Big Tech in their ongoing public-private partnership, simply block you from logging onto the internet. You can no longer have a bank account, get a driver’s license, receive healthcare, obtain a passport, or any of those other “high risk” privileges.

There is nothing in the bill about everyone having a digital ID.

There is nothing in the bill about the Govt creating a digital ID

LOL you can't answer the question because you have not read the bill.

I have, that is how I know it never mentions tracking, it never mentions the Govt creating a digital ID, it never mentions everyone being forced to have a digital ID

Since none of you have read the bill, here is a link to it.

Please copy and paste the part about tracking, and about the Govt creating a digital ID.

There are businesses that won't allow you to buy from them unless they can physically scan your license. They say it's to verify your age but just by looking, is all the law requires. There is a lot more info on your license scan than just the proper age of the holder.

What businesses?

Give actual examples

I have never once had my licenses scanned, and I buy a lot of stuff from a lot of places.

/----/ An Amazon Fresh opened near me and it's very convenient. I just walk in, shop, and walk out. No interaction with a cashier. But, I stopped buying beer there because they scan my DL every time I enter the secured alcohol section. At first, the clerk at the entrance of the beer aisle checked my birthdate, but that changed. Stop and Shop has a clerk at the self-checkout punch in my birthdate after looking at my license. Nothing is scanned. Same at Costco liquor store.

I buy all kinds of stuff in person and online and nobody scan's license.

Smokers Friendly does in person. I don't buy much but when I do, you can look at my license but not scan it. I just ordered an online order and it only took 3 days to get here and I saved a bunch. If they want to get others to do it online, maybe they don't need to be in business.

/----/ An Amazon Fresh opened near me and it's very convenient. I just walk in, shop, and walk out. No interaction with a cashier. But, I stopped buying beer there because they scan my DL every time I enter the secured alcohol section. At first, the clerk at the entrance of the beer aisle checked my birthdate, but that changed. Stop and Shop has a clerk at the self-checkout punch in my birthdate after looking at my license. Nothing is scanned. Same at Costco liquor store.
Great job, you out smarted "them."

Just conspiracy theory. While the shills were putting you to sleep the globalist control freaks have been busy.

"U.S. Senators Kyrsten Sinema, an independent of Arizona, and Cynthia Lummis, Republican of Wyoming, have introduced Senate Bill 884, also known as the Improving Digital Identity Act of 2023.”"

Already being tested in Sweden...

Biochip roll-out in Sweden, Dec. 2021, source TRTWorld

chip2.png
chip1.png
microchipimplant_hdv.jpg
And the Globalist organization, WHO, is also seeking more power in the form of "Pandemic Treaty" which will give binding power to the WHO during any future, man-made "pandemic." They all have a clear agenda, and they're furiously marching forward with their plans.

As for the "chip" (or "mark" as it referred to in the Bible) ... just say NO.

Revelation 13:16-17, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

I have, that is how I know it never mentions tracking, it never mentions the Govt creating a digital ID, it never mentions everyone being forced to have a digital ID
Then why is it called improving digital identity act? The goal is for everyone to have a digital identity to log into the internet and the government agency will be able to track anything you do online. And when government says you are being bad your access gets terminated.

Then why is it called improving digital identity act? The goal is for everyone to have a digital identity to log into the internet and the government agency will be able to track anything you do online. And when government says you are being bad your access gets terminated.

One more time..

Read

The

Bill.

As for the "chip" (or "mark" as it referred to in the Bible) ... just say NO.

Revelation 13:16-17, "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

You read the bill you asshat gaslighting fucking idiot. You are a fucking retard.

I read the bill, that is how i know you are wrong.

But hey, feel free to prove me wrong and copy and paste the part about tracking or the Govt creating a Digital ID or the part about the Govt cutting off access.

I will be happy to wait.

I buy booze at Kroger they do not scan my license.
I must look much younger than you. Or just better looking and the cashier lady is trying to find out where I live so she can stalk me. But I doubt big brother is tracking me through Krogers.

Forum List

Back