Young people to obama "we don't need no stinking obamacare"

wheres your response about Nancy Pelosi ??? still lying about that are ya???

I guess I caught you in the lie here ... I guess you're the liar here but we already knew that
hello!!!!!​
[B]Nancy polisi !!!!! this so call promised you're talking about when are you going to stop lying about that ... [/B]

No No No let's address your lie and then well address the cut and paste I posted from the link

I don't give a fuck if you provided me with a link... I could care less what you know about weight lifting ... all I said was I saw on the local station fox news that a weight lifter was paralyzed ... I googled it to see how hard it was to come up on google... faster then you could blink an eye ...it was the very first line .... but noooooooooo you would rather look the fool here... you didn't want to google " A Colorado athlete suffered a life-changing injury during a recent competition." to check the story, you would rather call me a liar instead of doing a little research yourself ... its like all you republicans, you're all so damn lazy ... you expect every body at your beck and call ...you expect me to prove me wrong ... I posted the article along with the title of the article along with the Author of the article ... I not here to prove me wrong you are and you failed at it big time ... still waiting for you lie about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs so are you going to stick with that lie or what
What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

got it from Fox news ... I guess you just proved it for us that fox news are a bunch of liars ...why would a news cast lie on fox news about that ... because it shows what can happen if you don't have health care ... what they were doing is trying to get people to give money for his rehab you moron ...

you're just tap dancing around it because you don't like the idea that the dems/liberals once again made life better for all Americans

Where is the link?
I posted my link stating that weight lifters were required to have healthcare coverage. all you've done is give your opinion wrong at that.

hello bigrebnc​
still waiting
cat got your fingers
ah yes ...once again !!!! another republican caught in a lie so whats new

I guess I caught you in the lie here ... I guess you're the liar here but we already knew that[/B]
hello!!!!!​
[B]Nancy polisi !!!!! this so call promised you're talking about when are you going to stop lying about that ... [/B]

No No No let's address your lie and then well address the cut and paste I posted from the link

mines been addressed yours hasn't you love to come here an lie about liberals we know that now liar

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck if you provided me with a link... I could care less what you know about weight lifting ... all I said was I saw on the local station fox news that a weight lifter was paralyzed ... I googled it to see how hard it was to come up on google... faster then you could blink an eye ...it was the very first line .... but noooooooooo you would rather look the fool here... you didn't want to google " A Colorado athlete suffered a life-changing injury during a recent competition." to check the story, you would rather call me a liar instead of doing a little research yourself ... its like all you republicans, you're all so damn lazy ... you expect every body at your beck and call ...you expect me to prove me wrong ... I posted the article along with the title of the article along with the Author of the article ... I not here to prove me wrong you are and you failed at it big time ... still waiting for you lie about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs so are you going to stick with that lie or what
What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

got it from Fox news ... I guess you just proved it for us that fox news are a bunch of liars ...why would a news cast lie on fox news about that ... because it shows what can happen if you don't have health care ... what they were doing is trying to get people to give money for his rehab you moron ...

you're just tap dancing around it because you don't like the idea that the dems/liberals once again made life better for all Americans

Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition | KDVR.com

are you also fucking blind??? tooooooooooooo

some times ya just got to go big ...

I guess I caught you in the lie here ... I guess you're the liar here but we already knew that[/B]
hello!!!!!​

like i said there's no lie to address ...accept your lie ...we can address that one... that big fat lie you told ... I know you won't address your lie you'll just go silent... just like the rest of these lying republicans ...

hello!!!!!​

like i said there's no lie to address ...accept your lie ...we can address that one... that big fat lie you told ... I know you won't address your lie you'll just go silent... just like the rest of these lying republicans ...

No billy this was a lie that you posted and I see you edited this post today

Get off your lazy ass and find what you seek.
Lie.
yesterday I was watching the news... there was this wait lifter who was trying to be the strong man of the country, for what ever reason, its what he wanted ... anyway, while he was trying to lift this Outrageous amount of wait his spine compliance and paralyzed him from the waste down ... I thought wow that's a bad deal .... then they reporter said they have set up and account for donation because he doesn't have health care... so now we get to donate for his health care, because he's to arrogant to think he needs health care ... that he's too healthy for the need of insurance ... that's why its mandatory ... its for stupid people like this wait lifter who doesn't know any better ...
I call bullshit
Health Insurance
As per IWF bylaws, each delegation is required to have the appropriate Health Insurance in the event of an accident or unforeseen
circumstance. Full medical services are available at the local hospital, but it is not possible for delegations to purchase health insurance
in Penang. Proof of insurance should be presented at accreditation checkpoints.
http://www.commonwealthweightliftin...mation bulletin Comonwealth championships.pdf

The truth that debunked your lie^^^^^^^^

I call bullshit
Health Insurance
As per IWF bylaws, each delegation is required to have the appropriate Health Insurance in the event of an accident or unforeseen
circumstance. Full medical services are available at the local hospital, but it is not possible for delegations to purchase health insurance
http://www.commonwealthweightliftin...mation bulletin Comonwealth championships.pdf

you didn't debunk anything you got caught lying

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol::lol:

the only thing I edited was the word wait... I changed it to weight that's not changing anything that I wrote or said ...you got caught lying here today and you know it ... confess liar!!!!
I call bullshit
Health Insurance

\
bull

We need single payer universal HC and we need it now.

Everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than Single Payer HC insurance.

No, we don't. Universal health care is subpar. It doesn't lift up the quality of health care and provide it to everyone; it drags down the higher quality of care on all of us in order to provide for a handful that don't have insurance coverage. Your odds of surviving potentially fatal illnesses are better here than anywhere in the world.

What we need is to get the government out of the damn industry once and for all and let the market finally take over and allow prices to settle into a range that is affordable for just about everyone.

You have to be a complete moron to believe you can implement what would turn out to be the largest bureaucracy in the world to manage the health care of 300 million people and actually have it be efficient and of the same quality we have today. Haven't you people learned a fucking thing from the disaster that is ObamaCare?

the only thing I edited was the word wait... I changed it to weight that's not changing anything that I wrote or said ...you got caught lying here today and you know it ... confess liar!!!!

\
bull

Nope I posted the link that stated weight lifters we required to have healthcare coverage you lied.

We need single payer universal HC and we need it now.

Everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than Single Payer HC insurance.

No, we don't. Universal health care is subpar. It doesn't lift up the quality of health care and provide it to everyone; it drags down the higher quality of care on all of us in order to provide for a handful that don't have insurance coverage. Your odds of surviving potentially fatal illnesses are better here than anywhere in the world.

What we need is to get the government out of the damn industry once and for all and let the market finally take over and allow prices to settle into a range that is affordable for just about everyone.
thats the worst thing anyone could do ....you're just nuts

You have to be a complete moron to believe you can implement what would turn out to be the largest bureaucracy in the world to manage the health care of 300 million people and actually have it be efficient and of the same quality we have today. Haven't you people learned a fucking thing from the disaster that is ObamaCare?

I don't feel that ACA is a disaster ... I haven't Experience any disaster that you refer to ... I think that you have been sooo misinformed its just makes me feel sorry for stupid people like you.... try to do some research first before you try to tell us that the US is the best health care in the world ... its not... it ranks 38th in the world but thanks to obama we're getting there

buddy they are doing it all over the world ... single payer... and it works fine ... because it works so well for these countries it has put the united states as 38 in health care ... Costa Rica has better health care ...Spain has better health care ...Argentina has better health care who are you kidding
now this is funny I just about fell out of my chair here
BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
according to the "World Health Organization ranking of health systems" ... of who survives ... France rates number 1 and the united states rates # 38
I guess you just got told huh!!!!

Last edited:

\
bull

Nope I posted the link that stated weight lifters we required to have healthcare coverage you lied.

and I posted the article and the web site and you're still lying about it ... I just reported what the article said ... I can't help ya their I did tell any lies here, you did ... you're a out and out liar ... you keep lying I guess its your nature... well your a republican, what can I say.... they all are liars...
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

Last edited:
we need single payer universal hc and we need it now.

everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than single payer hc insurance.

no, we don't. Universal health care is subpar. It doesn't lift up the quality of health care and provide it to everyone; it drags down the higher quality of care on all of us in order to provide for a handful that don't have insurance coverage. Your odds of surviving potentially fatal illnesses are better here than anywhere in the world.

You have to be a complete moron to believe you can implement what would turn out to be the largest bureaucracy in the world to manage the health care of 300 million people and actually have it be efficient and of the same quality we have today. Haven't you people learned a fucking thing from the disaster that is obamacare?

calvin coolidge??? Really ??? He's the george w. Bush of the 1920's bwa hahahahahahahahahaha noting like quoting a loser...

and I posted the article and the web site and you're still lying about it ... I just reported what the article said ... I can't help ya their I did tell any lies here, you did ... your a out and out liar ... you keep lying I guess its your nature... well your a republican, what can I say.... they all are liars...
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

You posted something but without a link. I posted the rule's for competitive weightlifting that stated a weightlifter was required to have healthcare coverage. How is this so complicated for you?
You posted that BS story with out a link, I posted the link for the rules and requirements of weightlifting.

You probably didn't figure someone would check the rules for competitive weightlifting did you when you post that bull shit story.

and I posted the article and the web site and you're still lying about it ... I just reported what the article said ... I can't help ya their I did tell any lies here, you did ... your a out and out liar ... you keep lying I guess its your nature... well your a republican, what can I say.... they all are liars...
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

You posted something but without a link. I posted the rule's for competitive weightlifting that stated a weightlifter was required to have healthcare coverage. How is this so complicated for you?
You posted that BS story with out a link, I posted the link for the rules and requirements of weightlifting.

You probably didn't figure someone would check the rules for competitive weightlifting did you when you post that bull shit story.

I posted this in big bold letter... so Ill . post it again dumb fuck!!!!
now pay attention its in real big letters so you can't miss it

Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition | KDVR.com

Last edited by billyerock1991; Today at 04:29 PM. [/SIZE][/B]

Last edited:

its here in big bold letters

Last edited:
REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

I posted this in big bold letter... so Ill . post it again dumb fuck!!!!
now pay attention its in real big letters so you can't miss it

Last edited by billyerock1991; Today at 04:29 PM.

That is not a link I want the link you got your cut and paste from.
Regardless the rules link I post says a competitibe weightlifter must have healthcare coverage.
Regardless what your source is lying about.

Forum List

Back