Young girl and 20 year old man shot at Liverpool bus stop...you know, in gun controlled Britain....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
But....they have gun control in Britain...you don't have to worry about getting shot in Britain....until their gun control laws fail....

Criminals have guns...but a woman walking through a london park can't have a gun to keep from getting raped..........yeah, that makes sense...

A teenage girl and a man in his 20s were shot after a gunman opened fire at a bus stop in Liverpool.

Reports of shots being fired on Upper Warwick Street, less than two miles from Liverpool Lime Street station, came in just after 5pm.

London has neighborhoods (neighbourhoods) as dangerous as anything in The Good O'l USA.

Just like in our country, the worst neighborhoods all have a public housing blocks at their center. Public housing designed specifically to cut down on urban blight and urban crime.

All huge failures at that goal.

But....they have gun control in Britain...you don't have to worry about getting shot in Britain....until their gun control laws fail....

Criminals have guns...but a woman walking through a london park can't have a gun to keep from getting raped..........yeah, that makes sense...

I'd trade our crime rates for theirs any day of the week.

If you spent as much time doing "American Crime reporting" as you do on the UK, you'd be doing 100 posts a day.

Europeans deserve what they get.

They only had to look at our basketball American community.

But oh no!

Limies have the magic dirt.

Turns Africans into 'Proper English Gentlemen'

LOL!

Get it right up you Britain...and yer whore queen.

If you spent as much time doing "American Crime reporting" as you do on the UK, you'd be doing 100 posts a day.

Then you have to trade their criminals for our....for now...their welfare state and immigration policies have changed their criminals....as you can see in this shooting.

London has neighborhoods (neighbourhoods) as dangerous as anything in The Good O'l USA.

Just like in our country, the worst neighborhoods all have a public housing blocks at their center. Public housing designed specifically to cut down on urban blight and urban crime.

All huge failures at that goal.

Filled with single mothers and fatherless boys and girls...the boys become criminals, the girls have kids without father, creating the next wave of violent criminals...

Fatherless homes lead to crime, crime creates poverty.

You'd be dumb then....

For decades now the Londoners warn of being attacked by the brazen criminals who openly attack people ...I am afraid this has only gotten much worse under muslim mayor control.

A teenage girl and a man in his 20s were shot after a gunman opened fire at a bus stop in Liverpool.

Reports of shots being fired on Upper Warwick Street, less than two miles from Liverpool Lime Street station, came in just after 5pm.

Have you ever been to the UK or are you just reveling in this tragedy. I find you disgusting like Trump. He usually celebrates this sort of thing.

Have you ever been to the UK or are you just reveling in this tragedy. I find you disgusting like Trump. He usually celebrates this sort of thing.

Celebrating? No....this is a warning to Americans that gun control doesn't work. Using Britain as an example for gun control is just dumb...criminals get guns, even on islands.....

Then you have to trade their criminals for our....for now...their welfare state and immigration policies have changed their criminals....as you can see in this shooting.

They've had a 'welfare state" longer than we've had one.

For decades now the Londoners warn of being attacked by the brazen criminals who openly attack people ...I am afraid this has only gotten much worse under muslim mayor control.

London is still safer than most American cities.

I'll trade too if they take our Negro filth, that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.

You know who the Negroes are, don't you? The bastards are the main voting block of the despicable Democrat Party.

What is ironic is that they vote in Democrats that pass the most stringent gun control laws but yet the Negroes commit most of the gun crimes.

They've had a 'welfare state" longer than we've had one.

London is still safer than most American cities.

They also had to deal with the destruction of World War 2.....that set them back.....you idiot.

London is getting worse........no matter how you guys try to lie about it.

They also had to deal with the destruction of World War 2.....that set them back.....you idiot.

London is getting worse........no matter how you guys try to lie about it.

Destruction after WWII should have made crime worse, not better.

London is nowhere near American cities, despite what they tell you on Fox News.

Not true. London has a higher crime rate than many American large cities. Birmingham UK has a the highest crime rate over there. Crime Index by City 2022

Not true. London has a higher crime rate than many American large cities. Birmingham UK has a the highest crime rate over there.

It's so cute when you don't understand statistics.

The British have a much lower murder rate than we have.

All other crimes... they have a different reporting system, so groping that wouldn't rate anything in the US are counted as sexual assaults in the UK.

It's so cute when you don't understand statistics.

The British have a much lower murder rate than we have.

All other crimes... they have a different reporting system, so groping that wouldn't rate anything in the US are counted as sexual assaults in the UK.
So all gropings get reported as a sexual assault over there like automatic robotic. They cover up crime committed by pakis. Regarding murder yeah we have that 12% demographic that they don't have.

Moron......young men in Britain were killed in Europe.....the British people were law abiding and respectful to their governments......big difference.....they aren't that way now, now that the welfare state has destroyed the nuclear family and immigration has imported people who have no love for British laws, customs or values, and they do not fear or respect the British police...

So all gropings get reported as a sexual assault over there like automatic robotic. They cover up crime committed by pakis. Regarding murder yeah we have that 12% demographic that they don't have.

So you just went full racist, not really being able to argue policy. Got it.

Can you point to a country were every maniac who wants a gun can have one that doesn't have crime rates through the roof? Nope. Didn't think so.

Moron......young men in Britain were killed in Europe....

Most of the people who died fighting for the British Empire weren't british, they were Indian and Pakistanis. The UK's death toll of actual Brits was less than half a million.

the British people were law abiding and respectful to their governments......big difference.....

No more than any other people.

Here's why they don't have our murder rates.. they don't have guns. Period. this isn't fucking complicated. I mean, you can beat someone to death with your fists or a knife, but that's a lot more work.

they aren't that way now, now that the welfare state has destroyed the nuclear family and immigration has imported people who have no love for British laws, customs or values, and they do not fear or respect the British police...

Actually British cops kill less than 5 people a year, compared to American cops who kill over 1000. Seems to me that if anyone has lost respect for police, it's Americans.

Forum List

Back