Young English soccer stars Jack Grealish & Declan Rice trashed on social media & by the British media for partying in Las Vegas until 4AM

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
26 year old Jack Grealish taking all his mates from his hometown to Las Vegas and having a good time. Fair play.

There is nothing wrong with that.
Nothing.

One of the most naturally gifted players England has produced and the media are trying to ruin him.

Embarrassing.

It's still a free country in America. They can get drunk, gamble and chase women of the night if they so choose.

I don't know these players, but, unless they don't perform well on the field, their personal decisions are theirs alone.

Canada has a problem child hockey player in Evander Kane. His is a far worse story due to his (past) gambling addiction and other allegations. He came back this year on a cheap, one year contract with the Oilers after San Jose is fighting to nix their deal and had an outstanding year.

We live in a world in which everyone wants to dictate to others how they should live, to the Creepy Ones in Canada, to media and corporations. It's insulting to those who died for liberty.

• Banned
It's still a free country in America. They can get drunk, gamble and chase women of the night if they so choose.

I don't know these players, but, unless they don't perform well on the field, their personal decisions are theirs alone.

Canada has a problem child hockey player in Evander Kane. His is a far worse story due to his (past) gambling addiction and other allegations. He came back this year on a cheap, one year contract with the Oilers after San Jose is fighting to nix their deal and had an outstanding year.

We live in a world in which everyone wants to dictate to others how they should live, to the Creepy Ones in Canada, to media and corporations. It's insulting to those who died for liberty.
Jack Grealish won the Premier League and was a semi-finalist in the Champions League last season. Rice and Grealish reached the final of the Euro last summer with England and lost to Italy. they're both top performers. live and let live, i say!

Forum List

Back