Young Actress Walks Off Set, Can´t Say Clinton is Honest in New Ad!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Even young black women are smarter than subversives!!!

Townhall, by Justin Holcomb
Original Article

An anti-Hillary Clinton super pac released a 30-second television ad on Tuesday in Ohio and Pennsylvania showing a young African-American actress struggling with promoting Hillary Clinton’s honesty and trustworthiness to millennial and minority voters. "There is so much at stake in this election, and that’s why I’m supporting Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy and… Can we cut?” she says as she interrupts the shoot. "What´s the problem?" the director asks. “I can’t say these words,” the woman says. “I just don’t believe what I’m saying

My mom was out driving around in my area today and she saw a black man walking along the road holding a sign showing his support for Donald Trump!

God bless you and my mom and the man always!!!

Holly

Original Article

An anti-Hillary Clinton super pac released a 30-second television ad on Tuesday in Ohio and Pennsylvania showing a young African-American actress struggling with promoting Hillary Clinton’s honesty and trustworthiness to millennial and minority voters. "There is so much at stake in this election, and that’s why I’m supporting Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy and… Can we cut?” she says as she interrupts the shoot. "What´s the problem?" the director asks. “I can’t say these words,” the woman says. “I just don’t believe what I’m saying
She's not a very good actress, but she's honest.

My mom was out driving around in my area today and she saw a black man walking along the road holding a sign showing his support for Donald Trump!

God bless you and my mom and the man always!!!

Holly
A lot of Trump supporters suffer from mental illness which is not color blind. God bless him and the rest of them.

Original Article

Original Article

She might not be a very good actress, but I'd say that she's smart rather than honest.

Why? Simple...............she knows that anything that is overtly political that shows a strong decision one way will more than likely make it into the news, especially a story like hers.

After it goes national (like it has), hope that someone sees it and decides to try casting you for a part, and hope your agent is decent enough to use this as a way to get you jobs.

Honest? Dunno. Haven't had the chance to meet her. But smart? Definitely, because she knows that her face and name, as well as the fact that she's an actress, just may get her some work because of this news story.

Original Article

Original Article

She might not be a very good actress, but I'd say that she's smart rather than honest.

Why? Simple...............she knows that anything that is overtly political that shows a strong decision one way will more than likely make it into the news, especially a story like hers.

After it goes national (like it has), hope that someone sees it and decides to try casting you for a part, and hope your agent is decent enough to use this as a way to get you jobs.

Honest? Dunno. Haven't had the chance to meet her. But smart? Definitely, because she knows that her face and name, as well as the fact that she's an actress, just may get her some work because of this news story.
Then again, it might get her black listed in Hollywood.

Original Article

Bernie should have won the democratic nomination. Picking between the 2 candidates from the mainstream parties is now simply an exercise of picking between the lesser of two evils...

I support Jill Stein personally.

Original Article

Bernie should have won the democratic nomination. Picking between the 2 candidates from the mainstream parties is now simply an exercise of picking between the lesser of two evils...

Stein trust Trump with our nuclear codes over The Beasty, and rightly so!

Original Article

Stein trust Trump with our nuclear codes over The Beasty, and rightly so!

Alright, so I don't agree with Stein on -everything-, but in general, I think she's right :p. For the record, Vigilante is right, I just double checked. She certainly doesn't endorse Trump but she -did- say that she felt Hillary was more likely to start a nuclear war...
FALSE: Jill Stein Endorsed Donald Trump

Ok. Sure.
Is it REALLY such a stretch to believe that someone doesnt think shes trustworthy? You arent fooling anyone with your fake disbelief. :laugh:

No one here can credibly deny the fact that -many- people view Hillary as untrustworthy. What saves her in this case is that Trump does only slightly better with poll respondents in the trust department (personally, I find his trustworthiness to be much, much worse). Here's an excerpt from an article written in Bloomberg back in July:
**A New York Times/CBS national survey released Thursday found Clinton's six-point lead over Trump in June evaporating to a tie, with each garnering 40 percent support. A whopping 67 percent over voters said Clinton is not honest or trustworthy, up five points from June. Trump fared only modestly better at 62 percent, unchanged from the previous month.**

Source: Hillary Clinton Confronts Her Growing Trust Problem, With Scant Results

No politician or person running for office is honest. Doesn't make it right but it's the truth. They are all liars.

Every president this country has had, has been a liar and dishonest.

No such thing as a honest politician.

Forum List

Back