You'll be shocked to learn that the book claiming married women are less happy is total bullshit

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“Happiness expert” Paul Dolan’s claim that married women admit to being less happy than unmarried women when their spouse is out of the room was based off a misreading of the data, adjunct professor Gray Kimbrough has revealed.
You’ll Be Shocked to Learn That Book Claiming ‘Married Women Are Less Happy’ is Total Bull***t

--------------------------------------

When you stop whoring inn bars for fun you ight find a man who wants you for you and not your boobs or ass takes most women a loooonng time to figure that out it takes even longer to tell them STOP FINDING MEN in fkn bars.......... and places you look for FK FEST dumbasses that goes for both men and women..

Hell, I met my first wife at college we never went to bars yet she was just like every woman I have met, better keep the cash flow constant and don't give a damn what she does..

Hell, I met my first wife at college we never went to bars yet she was just like every woman I have met, better keep the cash flow constant and don't give a damn what she does..
Happy wife, happy life! :2up:

Forum List

Back