You_Want_Me to help you with your Bible studies?

You_Want_Me

Aug 3, 2011
Hello, my name is Adonis, meaning "my lord" in Greek. I enjoy teaching the word of the lord to such hell bound animals as liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls.

Welcome and on behalf of liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls everywhere, allow me to offer my most heartfelt go fuck yourself.

Hello, my name is Adonis, meaning "my lord" in Greek. I enjoy teaching the word of the lord to such hell bound animals as liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls.

Can you do a Newbarf and post a pic of yourself shirtless from 1985? Until then, nobody here will take you seriously.

Welcome and on behalf of liberals, Muslims, French people and forum trolls everywhere, allow me to offer my most heartfelt go fuck yourself.

I'm guessing you're a liberal French Muslim who enjoys trolling forums. You need to find Jesus!

I'm here to help!

I'm guessing you're a liberal French Muslim who enjoys trolling forums. You need to find Jesus!

I'm here to help!

irony-meter.gif

Can you do a Newbarf and post a pic of yourself shirtless from 1985? Until then, nobody here will take you seriously.

I first need to work on getting the members here off the drugs and booze and then I'll work on the taking me seriously and finding God!

I first need to work on getting the members here off the drugs and booze and then I'll work on the taking me seriously and finding God!
Well that seems like an easy task to do. Don't forget to chastise them for cussing too, that's always helpful from n00bs such as yourself! And make sure you let them know that sex before marriage is a big NO NO and that they need to eat all their veggies and wash their hands before every meal and brush at least 3 times a day and ALWAYS say please and thank you and look both ways before crossing the street and don't talk back to adults and hold open the door for anyone walking through it no matter what gender and as always, don't whine about neg reps.

Well that seems like an easy task to do. Don't forget to chastise them for cussing too, that's always helpful from n00bs such as yourself! And make sure you let them know that sex before marriage is a big NO NO and that they need to eat all their veggies and wash their hands before every meal and brush at least 3 times a day and ALWAYS say please and thank you and look both ways before crossing the street and don't talk back to adults and hold open the door for anyone walking through it no matter what gender and as always, don't whine about neg reps.

I think we're going to get along wonderfully!

Forum List

Back