You Won't Be Surprised To Learn This

This isn’t Bobobrainless trying to troll, it’s him showing his true racist attitude. Most leftists, and all democrats, are vile, racist hypocrites like him when you get down to it.

... your yellow jaundice skin.

What are you talking about?
Your yellow jaundice skin.

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.
You give blacks a hard time and tell them to get over hundreds of years of being treated badly. We lock a few 100,000 Japs up for a few months and you cry like the little bitch we all know you are.

This isn’t Bobobrainless trying to troll, it’s him showing his true racist attitude. Most leftists, and all democrats, are vile, racist hypocrites like him when you get down to it.

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.
Then who is that picture of?

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.
You give blacks a hard time and tell them to get over hundreds of years of being treated badly. ...

Who does?

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.
You give blacks a hard time and tell them to get over hundreds of years of being treated badly. ...

Who does?
You do. I see you here every day telling guys like IM2 that they are the racists for talking about the past but you won't shut the fuck up about what FDR did to your Jap buddies.

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.

Who does?
You do. ...

Then go find a post of mine where I said that and quote it here, or shut your big fat fucking mouth once and for all.

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.

Who does?
...I see you here every day telling guys like IM2 that they are the racists for talking about the past .....

No, you do not see that, you stupid lying sack of crap.

In the time you wrote those lame 20 threads I got a new pontoon boat and went on an all expense paid trip to Germany. Yea, it’s my life that sucks. Lol
My entertainment system probably cost more than your boat. Had a pontoon when my kids were little and I was only in my twenties. A pointless over sized vessel when the kids are grown. May be necessary if you are a fatass though.
You just basically admitted you have no friends loser. Yes it would be a waste if I didn’t have friends to enjoy it with. Also my girlfriend loves it

Let me help translate what Boo-Boo actually said. ---------> I purchased a pontoon boat so my friends would like me and come over-) I live on a lake, and make SURE all of you do the correct thing for the environment, so I can put my fat ass in a boat-)

See, that was easy peazy to translate, you just have to learn FAR LEFTIST jingo-isms.

All my friends have boats too. I have had 2 girls out on my boat so far though. HAD yes I HAD them literally.

At least I can afford a boat.

^^^^^^. 13 year-old posting on a troll account. ^^^^^^
Oh shut up Mr. Fuurin Kazan

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.

Who does?
You do. ...

Then go find a post of mine where I said that and quote it here, or shut your big fat fucking mouth once and for all.
I don't need to. IM2 will verify.

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.

Who does?
...I see you here every day telling guys like IM2 that they are the racists for talking about the past .....

No, you do not see that, you stupid lying sack of crap.
I found your brother

??????????

Get off the weed, fool.

Who does?
You do. ...

I don't need to. .

= you admit you’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back