You will NOT BELIEVE who was best man at John Kerry’s daughter’s wedding!

Kerry's wife is a muslim from Lebanon.

You need to tell wikipedia that so they can update his wife's page. According to...Vanessa Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia...she isn't a Muslim.

330px-Vanessa_Bradford_Kerry.jpg

John Kerry's wife: the former Vanessa Bradford Kelly
whom DarkFury seems to think is a Muslim from Lebanon.
Vanessa Kerry is his daughter, you idiot. This is his wife.

Teresa-Heinz-Kerry-011.jpg

Obviously, not a Muslim from Lebanon either.

I just threw what I said out there hoping others would check and expose what he said as being blather. Glad you didn't let me down.

You need to tell wikipedia that so they can update his wife's page. According to...Vanessa Kerry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia...she isn't a Muslim.

I just threw what I said out there hoping others would check and expose what he said as being blather. Glad you didn't let me down.
Yeah, sure you did, idiot.

I knew I could count on you S.J., to set the matter straight. And you did.

Nice try, idiot.

Nice try, idiot.

Not me; I'm not the one who said Kerry's wife is a Muslim from Lebanon.

I think it's great Kerry is establishing warm, personal, relationships with influential Iranians like Rouhani.

Iran is a major trading partner of BRICS and the SCO. Iran is the future. Iran has the potential to become one of our greatest allies.

Nice try, idiot.

I think it's great Kerry is establishing warm, personal, relationships with influential Iranians like Rouhani.

Iran is a major trading partner of BRICS and the SCO. Iran is the future. Iran has the potential to become one of our greatest allies.
No, you're the one who said his daughter was his wife. :lol:

Nice try, idiot.

Suppose I had been the one straighten the matter out? You guys would have been livid. The new guy making the old hand look like a fool. So I went the PC route. Threw that out then went back a few minutes later to edit my post knowing I had set at least 3 internet bloodhounds off of the search to make the new guy look bad.

As it happened, it was you who ended up being the one to make DF look bad.

I love it when a plan comes together.

What do you think about Kerry and Rohani getting together to ensure Iran becomes a viable trading partner?

Nice try, idiot.

Suppose I had been the one straighten the matter out? You guys would have been livid. The new guy making the old hand look like a fool. So I went the PC route. Threw that out then went back a few minutes later to edit my post knowing I had set at least 3 internet bloodhounds off of the search to make the new guy look bad.

What do you think about Kerry and Rohani getting together to ensure Iran becomes a viable trading partner?
I didn't need to search anything, I'm very familiar with Teresa (Ketchup) Kerry. She's known as a head case in Washington. She's not all there.

Nice try, idiot.

I didn't need to search anything, I'm very familiar with Teresa (Ketchup) Kerry. She's known as a head case in Washington. She's not all there.

That's what centuries of endogamic marriages and inbreeding will do.

Nice try, idiot.

John Kerry married the widow of Sen Heinz.
And yes My mistake the LOSER was born in East Africa.
Teresa Heinz Kerry
Born Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira (1938-10-05) October 5, 1938 (age 76) Lourenço Marques, Portuguese East Africa (now Maputo, Mozambique)
Residence Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania
Nationality American and Portuguese
Other names Teresa Heinz Kerry
Google

Secretary Kerry and Zarif first met over a decade ago at a dinner party hosted by George Soros at his Manhattan penthouse. What a surprise. I have to say, connecting the dots gets more and more frightening.

Oh no, I'm getting scared.

But it gets even worse.
How can it???

Guess who was the best man at the 2009 wedding between Kerry’s daughter Vanessa and Behrouz Vala Nahed? Javad Zarif’s son.

How horrible and scary. How can this be?

Does this bother anyone at all?

Its been keeping me up at night, I hope we can all live through this nightmare.

Nice try, idiot.

John Kerry married the widow of Sen Heinz.
And yes My mistake the LOSER was born in East Africa.
Teresa Heinz Kerry
Born Maria Teresa Thierstein Simões-Ferreira (1938-10-05) October 5, 1938 (age 76) Lourenço Marques, Portuguese East Africa (now Maputo, Mozambique)
Residence Fox Chapel, Pennsylvania
Nationality American and Portuguese
Other names Teresa Heinz Kerry
Google

You know what's REALLY ironic here?

Teresa Heinz Kerry is Sephardim. You obviously HATE her but I'm the one you like to call an anti-semite.

Hypocrite much?

And before you or your low information cronies deny that as I know you will.....Theresa 'Simoness-Ferreira Theirstein' Heinz-Kerry is a Sephardic Portuguese 'Jew' from the exclusive 'Jewish' enclave of Maputo in Mozambique.

An abbreviated Heinz-Kerry Family Tree is located at: http://heritagetoday.us/kerry.PDF

Forum List

Back