"You Will Do As You're Told"

I feel badly for Bernie. He has had strong, passionate supporters and Bernie is going to turn his back on them and endorse Hillary? He should pull back that endorsement and state that the US does not need Trump. The US can't trust Hillary. And announce he WILL RUN IN THIS ELECTION as a THIRD PARTY!

End the corruption in politics!

Just as the Republican Party allowed itself to be infected by Nazis and racists, the Democratic Party has allowed itself to be infected by marxists.

Nazi republicans , not many and they are disregarded and shunned [see David Dukes fate] . As far as racists , there are so many of you guys calling racist that the term RACIST has lost its power and the people calling racist are just being laughed at and ignored G5000 .

dem party , especially in the last 50 or more years has just gotten weirder and weirder more un-American and criminal . Heck , JFK and Hubert Humphrey were still good Americans from my reading about them G5000 .

Just as the Republican Party allowed itself to be infected by Nazis and racists, the Democratic Party has allowed itself to be infected by marxists.

Democrats are still trying to get operation Taco Bowl movement off the ground. Dems also have no use for people owning guns. Which party did you say was Nazis and racists?

I sort of feel bad for laughing at the Bernie protesters earlier.

This is really fucked up.

Forum List

Back