You were never slaves in Egypt

Doesn't Little Barbara have enough trouble in her own nation since I'm sure she has ' dual citizenship' to worry about like the war between her people and their neighbor's?
Ahy no answers from the posters here?

Why do you hate us so much and then turn it around that it is us who hate, not true me nor anyone I hang with or know hate or abuse jews.
I guess since we may all be nuked or at war again by the fool it really doesn't matter anyway now.

The two Houses will reunite before the end, God separated them but will reunite them soon, my understanding of course, any corrections are welcome,

Jer 31:31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.
The united kingdom became two houses because God divided it due to their forsaking God by not doing what was right in his eyes. Ten of the tribes (the House of Israel) were given to Jeroboam, and two (Judah and Benjamin) remained for the House of Judah.
1Kgs 11:31-33 ‘Behold, I will tear the kingdom out of the hand of

Solomon and will give ten tribes to

House-of-Jacob.jpg

Last edited:
Ok enough hot debating for me for now, and yes all have been enslaved one time or another.
I think it will take a rude awakening for us all before we live in peace and hope its not too ,rude.
I feel the two house are soon to reunite but some may differ.

Jer 31:31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.
The united kingdom became two houses because God divided it due to their forsaking God by not doing what was right in his eyes. Ten of the tribes (the House of Israel) were given to Jeroboam, and two (Judah and Benjamin) remained for the House of Judah.
1Kgs 11:31-33 ‘Behold, I will tear the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon and will give ten tribes to
http://peoplegetready.org/images/people-get-ready-logo.png

Last edited:
Noy sure I understand your intentions so excuse me if my reply was of misunderstanding what you wrote.

Have you ever heard of the Natufians or the Akkadian Empire or the 14,000 year old stone granaries in Jordan?

This would be hard to believe since Islam came from the Catholic in the 400s AD. One study on this is from Walter Vieth which I don't follow or belive in that religion either. " The Islamic Connection" by Walter Veith.

I basically just study on my own in the Bible and have no organized religion.

No wonder you don't know anything.

Have you ever heard of the Natufians or the Akkadian Empire or the 14,000 year old stone granaries in Jordan?

Surada I understand your desire to believe as we all have the same desire ,some is not to believe in any religion.
But I refuse to go back so far and do not think science should make claims over so many 1000s of years.
My belief is only in past 10,000 years at most.
I think no religion be it Christian or Islam should go outside the bounds of the one they originated from aka Abraham.
This is why I don't join any modern-day churches. I study on my own in my Bible, still have questions so sure don't need another one to study.
Not being rude just saying I am too old to start a new study on something as intense as religion.

Surada I understand your desire to believe as we all have the same desire ,some is not to believe in any religion.
But I refuse to go back so far and do not think science should make claims over so many 1000s of years.
I think no religion be it Christian or Islam should go outside the bounds of the one they originated from aka Abraham.
This is why I don't join any modern-day churches. I study on my own in my Bible, still have questions so sure don't need another one to study.
Not being rude just saying I am too old to start a new study on something as intense as religion.

Walter Veith doesn't know his ass from a hot rock. The Christians on the Arabian peninsula were Nestorian not Catholic.

Walter Veith doesn't know his ass from a hot rock. The Christians on the Arabian peninsula were Nestorian not Catholic.

See how some evn change history to prove their belief? Catholic church was started by Constatine if my memory serves me ,which is questionable but without going over notes I feel this is correct.
The first thing he did was change the Sabbath to Sunday in worship of his Sun God. Seems Nimrod and Isis were also involved as the other Pagan holidays we like to celebrate like Easter Xmas? :eek:.
Now look what you've done Surada, making me come out of the historical facts closet.

See how some evn change history to prove their belief? Catholic church was started by Constatine if my memory serves me ,which is questionable but without going over notes I feel this is correct.
The first thing he did was change the Sabbath to Sunday in worship of his Sun God. Seems Nimrod and Isis were also involved as the other Pagan holidays we like to celebrate like Easter Xmas? :eek:.
Now look what you've done Surada, making me come out of the historical facts closet.

There were no Catholics in Arabia. That's an old conspiracy theory. Muhammad protected the Nestorian Christians in Arabia. Read the burning of the Christians of Najran.

There were no Catholics in Arabia. That's an old conspiracy theory. Muhammad protected the Nestorian Christians in Arabia. Read the burning of the Christians of Najran.

Who is talking about Christians in Saudi A? We were discussing Israel.

Who is talking about Christians in Saudi A? We were discussing Israel.

Walter Veith claims Muhammad was under Catholic influence. Do you know what Nestorians believe? Israel didn't really exist after the destruction of the temple.

Walter Veith claims Muhammad was under Catholic influence. Do you know what Nestorians believe? Israel didn't really exist after the destruction of the temple.

They existed they were just temporarily vacated for a short awhile, till 1948. Their brothers Manasa and Ephram in The House of Israel came to their rescue, You could come back too if you chose.

which bounds could those possibly be - they originated from - they are all three mortally corrupt ...

- have you the tablets claimed by moses from the heavens etched w/ 10 commandments ... as much for your claim - the original.

as being original - the prescription / consequence granted a&e for their conciliation, self determination they engaged by their choice inside the heavenly garden - the religion of antiquity.

which bounds could those possibly be - they originated from - they are all three mortally corrupt ...

- have you the tablets claimed by moses from the heavens etched w/ 10 commandments ... as much for your claim - the original.

as being original - the prescription / consequence granted a&e for their conciliation, self determination they engaged by their choice inside the heavenly garden - the religion of antiquity.

There are some things in the Bible that can't be refuted, Like the fact it tols us the earth wasn't flat " the circle of the earth " and that it, " hangeth upon nothing". How would they know this in ancient times other than spiritual?
Mentions the constellations too Orion, Pleades and Draco.
In the Land of Seriad there is a monument to the Lord, guess where that was and is. It is in Egypt where the pyramid's are.
Also who would have guessed the Pyramids foundation is in circumference of the earth, Pi aka 3.14. Many things people don't know because we are too busy with cartoons, and games to learn.

Isa.19:19,
lessing to Egypt, Assyria, Israel
…18In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD of Hosts. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. 19In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the center of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near her border. 20It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender to rescue them.…
Berean Standard Bible · Download

NOTE THE BORDER OF GIZA AND CAIRO,

R.3eac9af62691052744d87fd543870a7b

Last edited:
There is so much mystery in religion and that's why nobody has ever figured it out completely, God also told us that our minds couldn't handle it now anyway.
Job 26:7, Earth hangeth upon nothing, means it floats in space, Imo.
Isa.40:22 ,circle of the earth.means its round and not flat.

With God anything is possible. He has alot of Angels working for him In the Morning Star Offices and other places He tells us of in His Book.
Both Jesus and Satan are from The Morning Star 'maybe' since they both are called Morning Stars; Satan fell from grace.

The two Houses will reunite before the end, God separated them but will reunite them soon, my understanding of course, any corrections are welcome,

House-of-Jacob.jpg
you got a crystal ball at home?

you got a crystal ball at home?

Be nice and no just books including the Bible I've studied for over 50 years. And still know little, since my stroke I can't see good , some of my notes are old and yellow . My vision like everything else ain't the same. I ain't as good as I once was. corny ,huh?

Forum List

Back