You want proof that Biden faces being impeached?

Yet you're older than he is...and far more unhinged....you are still claiming to be 83, right?

Do you know a lot of 83 y/o folks who cut and paste YouTube on message boards?
I am 85 and honestly am far more loqacious than your pasty faced child molestor.

What is your excuse for posting? I post the truth. And that bothers the hell out of you.

The murder spree, compliments of Biden Admins donations to Hamas coffers.
Outta the park, Mr. Hossfly. My issue with Biden is his using Foreign Aid Package to Ukraine whom he threatened they would get nothing if he tattled lies on them, and proceeded to extort money for him not to, and the same amount for his son for being questioned by a Burisma spokesman as to what his qualifications were for being paid to be on the board of directors of Burisma with the clause added he didn't have to show up for board meetings, not ever, but would get millions every year he nonparticipated. And a viral video showed that Biden stood there before his billionaire boys club members and bragged about bilking American taxpayers out of about 30% of the Burisma haul, and I think he should pay back every penny to the US Treasury that he bilked out of the Ukrainian Foreign Aid Package. He was so slick at it, my guess he'd been down that road many, many times as he eyeballed every Foreign Aid Package not only when he was Vice President, but for the all 44 years he was Senator, VP, and today is POTUS who welcomed illegal aliens into the border including rapists, killers, the Mexican-Chinese Drug Cartel with fentanyl which has now killed about 350,000 young Americans, who would have been our soldiers, service industrialists and tradesmen for American exports if they hadn't died of fentanyl poisoning cooked up by China and Mexico. :cranky:

Biden has illegally told the media what to do! And the press has agreed to obey Biden.
For the facts, watch the video below.

And what is different than before he became house speaker?

Carrying that torch but what else have republicans got

oh , yeah, Trump

Its like Trump cant beat Biden without help

And what is different than before he became house speaker?

Carrying that torch but what else have republicans got

oh , yeah, Trump

Its like Trump cant beat Biden without help
Trump excels in the polls. Biden should be ashamed of his fallen poll records.

The Government in Gaza is controlled by Hamas. So Hamas is going to take all those beautiful greenbacks and spend it on humanitarian aid? Golly gee, we need a government like that here in Old Glory.

....What greenbacks?

The greenbacks will be used to buy and deliver food, water and medical assistance in Gaza. No one is giving any greenbacks to Palestenians themselves.

Can you stop spreading ignorant bullshit already?

Trump excels in the polls. Biden should be ashamed of his fallen poll records.
Polls only sample a very small group and makes great PR but means nothing to a future that is a ;year away. Well keep the dream alive as Trump falls into madness.

Forum List

Back