You the Googling champ?

I never heard of him, or the other guys you quote, but I'm sure they were decent creatures, all in their own right. .

Check Leonard Cohen out, I think you might like his lyrics, even more so his poetry.

But I am pretty sure you would not want to take a shower with him lately.

:lol: AHA.

I'll definitely check him out. So long as he thinks outside of the Box of a nice structured societal normal humna being thinking pattern and is quite eccentric, I'll probably be able to relate. Sometimes, but not always because I'm often pleasantly surprised, people come up with some intriguing gems of conversation outside of the norm. At which point, I actually get a woodrow.

I never heard of him, or the other guys you quote, but I'm sure they were decent creatures, all in their own right.

Froggy, I cant see youtube vids where I'm physically at right now. Hopefully, that's an instrumental, and not a full song.........otherwise, when I do view it, I may have to sick Jesus on you.

And by Jesus, I do mean my spanish wife-beater wearing barber.

I love Halloween.

I thought you were wanting to hear some rap, but i couldn't figure why.

I never heard of him, or the other guys you quote, but I'm sure they were decent creatures, all in their own right.

Froggy, I cant see youtube vids where I'm physically at right now. Hopefully, that's an instrumental, and not a full song.........otherwise, when I do view it, I may have to sick Jesus on you.

I love Halloween.

Do you know what instrumental means? It means, the music with the words stripped off of it. :razz:

I love Halloween.

Do you know what instrumental means? It means, the music with the words stripped off of it. :razz:

I know that. can't you take a joke.:lol: