"You rape our women". Dylan Roof got that right

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Even the obama-controlled FBI admits that every year sees THOUSANDS of black on white rapes and usually ZERO white on black rapes.

Charleston church shooter You rape our women

june 18 2015
Police late Thursday morning captured Dylann Roof, 21, the alleged gunman who killed three males and six females at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina. They found him in Shelby, North Carolina, and took him into custody, but few other details are known.

The site he was found at is about a three-and-a-half-hour drive from the location of the shootings. His arrest comes as local police, the U.S. Justice Department and the FBI all announced intent to treat the incident as a “hate” crime.

A witness said, before Roof began shooting victims, he declared, “I have to do it. You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”

Even the obama-controlled FBI admits that every year sees THOUSANDS of black on white rapes and usually ZERO white on black rapes.

Charleston church shooter You rape our women

june 18 2015
Police late Thursday morning captured Dylann Roof, 21, the alleged gunman who killed three males and six females at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina. They found him in Shelby, North Carolina, and took him into custody, but few other details are known.

The site he was found at is about a three-and-a-half-hour drive from the location of the shootings. His arrest comes as local police, the U.S. Justice Department and the FBI all announced intent to treat the incident as a “hate” crime.

A witness said, before Roof began shooting victims, he declared, “I have to do it. You rape our women, and you’re taking over our country. And you have to go.”
Wow.!! Ain't YOU a "prince among men"....No..wait.....you're actually a racist scumbag..!!!
But...I'm sure you already knew THAT..!!!

The rate of black on white rape is a topic we can discuss.

But...its irrelevant to the cowardly thug Dylann Roof. Not a single one of his innocent victims raped anyone.

If he wanted to look up sex offenders and go confront them...different story. Still illegal...but far different. He didnt. He went after innocent defenseless people. He should be burned to death.

• Banned
But...its irrelevant to the cowardly thug Dylann Roof. Not a single one of his innocent victims raped anyone.

Hey stupid. You white-haters condemn whites for slavery even though not a single american today has ever owned a slave. THINK

Wow.!! Ain't YOU a "prince among men"....No..wait.....you're actually a racist scumbag..!!!
But...I'm sure you already knew THAT..!!!

More namecalling. All the white-haters ever have.
I , unlike YOU do NOT HATE anyone, but so far, you are rapidly changing my outlook..!!..You might become my first 'victim"..
Scum, like yourself, are the only group truly worthy of abject hatred by rational humans..Having to share the oxygen supply with the likes of you is a truly perplexing situation..!!.....My only hope is that even you don't truly feel the way you appear to, and are only using this as a guise to actually gain some attention from your superiors(and we are indeed numerous!!)...

]
I , unlike YOU do NOT HATE anyone, but so far, you are rapidly changing my outlook..!!..You might become my first 'victim"..
Scum, like yourself, are the only group truly worthy of abject hatred by rational humans..Having to share the oxygen supply with the likes of you is a truly perplexing situation..!!.....My only hope is that even you don't truly feel the way you appear to, and are only using this as a guise to actually gain some attention from your superiors(and we are indeed numerous!!)...

HAHAHAHA. Doubling down on the namecalling i see. What else can you do.? The facts don't lie and the fact is blacks destroy society everywhere they go. All they can do is crime and welfare.

The liberals are once again trying to change the subject. The FBI stats make it clear that black on white rape is a huge problem in america and even liberals know it.

There was nothing right about what he did,don't be a moron.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

Unless one of those people in that church raped someone, you got nothing right. The fact that their skin color is the same as the majority of interracial rapists is meaningless. The fact that this cowardly bigot murdered 3 ministers, a barber, a librarian, 2 church staff members, a minister's wife and one senior citizen church member, has absolutely nothing to do with any rapes committed by blacks.

Looking for hard numbers of rapes of white women by black men, there seems to be a great deal of difficulty nailing down a number. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and use one of the higher numbers. Lets say 9,800 times per year a black man rapes a white woman. And lets say that none of those black men does it but one time (to give you the maximum number of black rapists who attacked white women). That means there are 9,800 black men guilty of raping a white woman. There are just under 42 million blacks in the nation. That means that a whopping 0.024% of the blacks in this country raped a white woman.

Yeah, you got nothing.

The rate of black on white rape is a topic we can discuss.

If he wanted to look up sex offenders and go confront them...different story. Still illegal...but far different. He didnt. He went after innocent defenseless people. He should be burned to death.
and his ashes given to speedos as a present.....

Yanno, it's hate-pimpin' idiots like you who plant the seed in weak-minded idiots like Roof.
I believe you not only know it, you revel in it.

Forum List

Back