You Might Be A 'Domestic Terrorist'...

I believe a business owner should be able to run his business as he wants. The community should decide if they should be punished or not by either doing business with them or not. In this case there were other bakeries capable and willing to bake these people a cake. They chose this bakery with the specific intent to FORCE them to forfeit their religious-based rights. If this bakery was the only one around and chose to refuse baking their cake, maybe....that wasn't / isn't the case.

Just as I should not be able to tell YOU what you can and can't do in your home, can't walk up to your kids and tell them how the HAVE to run their lemonade stand, no one should tell me I have to run my business - the community/market will take care of that. MY opinion....
So you oppose the governor's of several states forcing businesses to run without requiring masks or vaccines for either employees or customers even when those businesses are just doing what they want to do?

I think not.

Got hypocrisy?

I think the Christians need to operate their businesses like everyone else. If they don't want to bake gay cakes take their sign away from the public. They shouldn't have a businesses, or should operate from home.
I believe a business owner should be able to run his business as he wants. The community should decide if they should be punished or not by either doing business with them or not. In this case there were other bakeries capable and willing to bake these people a cake. They chose this bakery with the specific intent to FORCE them to forfeit their religious-based rights. If this bakery was the only one around and chose to refuse baking their cake, maybe....that wasn't / isn't the case.

Just as I should not be able to tell YOU what you can and can't do in your home, can't walk up to your kids and tell them how the HAVE to run their lemonade stand, no one should tell me I have to run my business - the community/market will take care of that. MY opinion....
It's time for a divorce. I don't want any of those vicious whining assholes in my country.

Forum List

Back