You mean only NOW Democrats are understanding it's all about ideology? A little late

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rdean, Apr 7, 2011.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,964
    Republicans are waking a sleeping giant. Finally. Democrats are getting "it". This war on common sense and American values.

Look at Planned Parenthood that Republicans want to destroy:

[​IMG]

Every woman who is a cancer surviver whose disease was discovered at Planned Parenthood will now take notice. Her and her kids and husband and her extended family and his extended family.

Democrats have agreed to tax extensions when Republicans threatened to cut off unemployment benefits calling the unemployed "hobos" and "drug users". Andre Bauer promoting "starvation" as a form of "birth control".

The elderly voted overwhelmingly against Democrats. Now that Republicans want to throw them to the wolves, they may be a might worried about losing about their Medicare and Medicaid. Imagine, someone sickly or 70 years old trying to get "health care". Can you say, "Emergency rooms overwhelmed"? How about "bankruptcy" or "death panels"?

Look at Wisconsin. A state judges election creating as much interest as a presidential election? How often has that happened? Never?

Too many Democrats have said, "They would never do that". Now they are learning the truth. People driven by ideology will do anything. Especially when that ideology is not based on traditional methods, like "statistics" and "study".

The next election should be very interesting.

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    So you're saying that Americans value spending more money than they recieve for services they don't believe in?

3. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Every woman who is a cancer survivor whose disease was discovered? Do you have an idea how many women that it is?

I know exactly how many that is.

Zero. Planned Parenthood does not do cancer screenings.

Mammogram Screening - Mammography - Mammograms

I love that election.

The unions poured millions of dollars into an obscure judicial runoff and you blame Republicans because a lot of people show up. Aren't you one of the people that complained about SCOTUS allowing corporations to spend as much money as they wanted to? Why aren't you calling out the unions for all the money they spent in an attempt to buy a judge in Wisconsin?

Unions wouldn't buy an election?

Any Democrat that said that is definitely stupid, but since Democrats also believe that islands are in danger of tipping over I am not really surprised.

4. Ragnar

Ragnar <--- Pic is not me

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +843
    Destroy = Not fund with taxpayer $$

:lol::lol:

5. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,964
    Komen funds Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screening, not abortions - OC Watchdog - The Orange County Register

So let&#8217;s set the record straight:

Yes, Orange County&#8217;s Komen affiliate gave $32,729 to Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties, according to 2008 tax returns.
    No, none of that money paid for abortions! It paid for breast cancer screening, education and treatment. Period.

---------------------

The first entry that popped up on Google. Why bother looking for more?

6. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Because Google is a random search engine filtered by idiots?

I know Komen gave money to Planned Parenthood for breast cancer screenings. I also know that the Planned Parenthood site, which I linked to and quoted, says they do not do breast cancer screenings. I am sure that many people who donated money to Komen are going to be asking questions about that, but since I never did it is not really my concern.

My concern is your lie that Planned Parenthood is doing something they themselves say they are not. I am not the one that has anything to justify here, even if Google tells you that I am wrong.

7. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Exposing the Planned Parenthood business model - The Hill's Congress Blog

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgPqBQQeXh4]YouTube - Abby Johnson Exposes Planned Parenthood[/ame]

9. Mr. Peepers

Mr. Peepers Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +394
    Um moron, exactly what do you think a pap smear is? We certainly don't have them for shits and giggles.

10. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    If a woman wants to kill her baby she can pay for it herself.