You know what's coming. Democrats with partner with Chinese to implement a surveillance state.

if anyone has ever wondered "how could Hitler and the Nazis have done what they did?"

here is your object lesson

when the mayor of L.A. flat out states "snitches don't get stitches, they get rewards"

when jackbooted thugs on facebook brag about calling the police on a store open, or too many people together, or kids playing

then you can see the mindset that allows that type of thing at work

it is happening here

congrats Karen, congrats progs -- you are getting your wish!

Can I increase my social credit score if I turn in my liberal neighbors for something?

I would like that very much.

Forget wet markets, this is the Democrats ultimate wet dream. Surveillance on US citizens to implement control and authority.
i also expect dem governors to keep business shut down longer than necessary in the hopes of hurting the economy .

Forget wet markets, this is the Democrats ultimate wet dream. Surveillance on US citizens to implement control and authority.

We—patriotic, God fearing Americans who celebrate individual responsibility and revel in our constitutional rights—have not been pushed far enough (yet) by the wannabe totalitarian democrat block-cult. We haven't yet been pushed far enough to take direct action retribution—to get up off our asses, from our sofas and fight. Because of this, the American left wrongly believes that it can push, push, push the rest of us as far as it likes without repercussion or paying a price. However, a word to the wise the radical leftist mobs ought to heed and heed like nothing else; go ahead and continue pushing us. String tension is finite. Soon; very, very soon will come a day when you, radical leftists, have pushed the rest of us American People too far. On that day you will awaken a juggernaut of patriotism, rage, wrath and fury. On that day, you radical leftists will view the world from on your knees. On that day, pleas for mercy will be very difficult to mete out in any quantity. All those who stand for the destruction of our civilization, our way of life; for the mass murder of the unborn and the mutilation of the minds and bodies of our young and the theft of our rights and freedoms—all who stood with the enemy will be treated accordingly. Woe be unto them and God forgive those faced with choosing mercy or punishment.

i also expect dem governors to keep business shut down longer than necessary in the hopes of hurting the economy .
And they will stand on their pedestals and proclaim that they saved countless lives because of their courage.

That started before the government sued Microsoft where you been

Not even close to what is going on in China. In cities where AI based surveillance is in effect, if you run down the street with a strange expression on your face, the police will arrest you.

Not even close to what is going on in China. In cities where AI based surveillance is in effect, if you run down the street with a strange expression on your face, the police will arrest you.
LOL in America if you go food shopping and show your face you are arrested. Good face bad face does not matter

LOL in America if you go food shopping and show your face you are arrested. Good face bad face does not matter
PFFFFFFFFFT yeah right. Are you one of the new Chinese posters adorning the board?

Forum List

Back